Game Thread | Tiny Tim Vs. Mr. Shutout | 04//04/06

Spider-Man NL

boston150.gifvssmall2.gifmontreal200.gif

boston50.gif28-34-13 : 69 Points (13th in the Eastern Conference)

montreal50.gif38-27-9 : 85 Points (7th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

1591.gif# 30 Tim Thomas (11-10-7), 2.59 GAAboston50.gif

montreal50.gif# 39 Cristobal Huet (17-8-4), 2.06 GAA 2311.gif

Bruins Roster

Link

Canadiens Roster

Link

LW.jpghabs-w.gifrw.jpg

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder

Zednik - Ribeiro - Kovalev

Perezhogin - Murray - Plekanec

Begin - Bonk - Downey

d.jpg

Souray - Rivet

Markov - Komisarek

Streit - Dandenault

G.jpg

Cristobal Huet

Meetings This Year:

Oct. 5th, 2005:montreal50.gif2 boston50.gif1

Oct. 18th, 2006:boston50.gif3 montreal50.gif4

Feb. 2nd, 2006:montreal50.gif1 boston50.gif3

Feb. 4th, 2006:boston50.gif0 montreal50.gif2

Mar. 9th, 2006:montreal50.gif3 boston50.gif0

Apr. 1st, 2006:boston50.gif0 montreal50.gif2

4934_1.jpg

capt.mtlb10604020302.bruins_canadiens_ho

This game can be seen 7:30pm eastern on:

l_RDS.giflogo_tsn-smaller.jpg & CenterIce.jpg

cjad_logo_large.gif

Listen to the game live on CJAD 800 AM

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting stat:

mtl actually has a losing record (9-11-0) in games after a 2 day break this season. Of course I think some of this might be attributed to the Theodore era.

Let us hope that the break does not put the boys to sleep.

GO HABS GO!

Devils were down 2-1 to the Pens with 20 seconds left but Elias tied the game. Of note the pens missed the empty net twice.

OT looming

And Madden hit the post just as the buzzer went at the end of the third. Jersey ended up winning in OT.

Friggin Jersey those punks are starting to get on my nerves.

In interesting turn of events, Spidey goes all out flying in the face of Habsworld game thread rules using the S-word in the thread title. All i can say Spidey is...Bold move.

Another very important game to come....Let's hope for an even better effort than last game from the top two lines. And a CH night from the CH boys.

GO HUET GO

GO SAKU GO

GO HABS GO

Since it's already been mentioned, I think Huet has a great chance for another shutout...at least a 50/50 shot, provided we don't take too many penalties.

I'm hoping to see Bulis centering Kovalev and Zednik, as Ribeiro has looked like he would rather be in the pressbox than on the ice lately.

Since it's already been mentioned, I think Huet has a great chance for another shutout...at least a 50/50 shot, provided we don't take too many penalties.

I'm hoping to see Bulis centering Kovalev and Zednik, as Ribeiro has looked like he would rather be in the pressbox than on the ice lately.

From what I saw of the game yesterday, I thought he looked okay. He was creating chances and I saw him get his nose dirty forechecking a few times. He's starting to come around.

been reviewing those two goals by the Perogie line wow!!!... that effort ... old fashion work! our 2nd line B (third) outplayed everyone for those two goals ... wonderfull to see the depth awakening at last!

Yeah that is odd. Maybe BTH complaind about his posting role, he wanted to be more offensive like short cat, oh wait he already is.

no idea what the problem is.

Bold choice for a thread title... can't say that I disapprove... unless we lose... in that case, I blame you, Spidey!

I'd like to see the Habs cash in on all those chances they missed last game, I want a blow out in our favour, and "someone's" 20th goal!

GO HABS GO!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

:hlogo:

Edited by lazy26

Missing Person Report...

Anyone know of Bulis the Habbie's where abouts? He's MIA. I know Bukis has been benched does that mean BTH is in the press box with him......

It could be exams or writing papers. I know I was in that situation for the past few weeks. I'm sure he'll be back soon enough.

Bold choice for a thread title... can't say that I disapprove... unless we lose... in that case, I blame you, Spidey!

I'd like to see the Habs cash in on all those chances they missed last game, I want a blow out in our favour, and "someone's" 20th goal!

GO HABS GO!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

:hlogo:

You honestly think Koivu will score five Tuesday night?! Ohhh, you mean that other guy... :D

You honestly think Koivu will score five Tuesday night?! Ohhh, you mean that other guy... :D

Nope, I meant Koivu! Thanks for jinxing it! :P

While Huet didn't have as many opportunities to shine last game, it should be noted that "Tiny Tim" made the better saves. This, along with the S-word utterance and the God reference in the last thread will equate to a dismal night. Massive loss where Huet, Koiu, Kovalev, and Markov all get season-ending injuries.

Nah, saying shutout isnt a jinx for Huet. He's not like other goalies, nothing phases him, he's always calm.

I've watched all 7 Huet shutout games, and everytime he's closing in on a shutout I start thinking about it, and talking about it.... But he always gets it anyways.

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT! GO HUET!