Game Thread | Canes Vs. Habs | 04/28/06

Spider-Man NL

After seeing our PP, I don't think Ribeiro should be on that unit. He's so weak compared to the other players that he's a liability on the boards. You just have to tap him and he coughs up the puck.

More like cough on him and he'll tap away the puck.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing our PP, I don't think Ribeiro should be on that unit. He's so weak compared to the other players that he's a liability on the boards. You just have to tap him and he coughs up the puck.

I'm not a Ribeiro hater - but really - he's killing us. All of his passes are off-target, and when he gets the puck, you can see that the Canes send 2 players ... TWO PLAYERS on to him to force an error - to which he is very compliant.

COME BACK SAKU

and

BG - WATCH THE TAPE and FIND A REPLACEMENT, IF NOT FOR THIS SERIES, FOR NEXT SEASON!

That was classy of Hedican to stop before the play was whistled down to see if Zednik was okay.

WHAT A SAVE HUET!

Huet for Prime Minister! Brind'Amour gets a breakaway while double shorthanded (thank you Souray) and Huet stones him with the splits. Amazing!