Bulis To Test Free Agency

mathieu30

"J'ai 28 ans et je pense qu'à ce stade de ma carrière, la meilleure option pour moi est de tester le marché des joueurs autonomes"

-Jan Bulis

I'm 28 years old, at this point in my career I think the time is right to test free agency.

Bulis testera le marché

See Ya later

Thats a million dollars better spent eslewhere. Won't miss him a bit with the development of Garth Murray, Plekanec, Higgins, Perezhogin and if they decide to keep him Aaron Downey

Good and easy decision for him. I don't think he'll have that much difficulty finding a job in the NHL, although I'm not sure he'll find the offensive role he's looking for. I actually liked Bulis, but in a limited role only. Ideally, we could have signed him for cheap (less than 1M) for another year on the third/forth line so that we had a speedy, quite reliable guy that can play all forward positions for depth, but Bulis obviously wants a lot more than that.

Good luck Jan, and if you play in the Western Conference, prove Gainey wrong!!

After that superb, awe inspiring playoff performance he just put on against Carolina I am sure he'll have no problem getting the dollars he's looking for. Man the difference he made, was just incredible. Not sure how Montreal is gonna replace him?

After that superb, awe inspiring playoff performance he just put on against Carolina I am sure he'll have no problem getting the dollars he's looking for. Man the difference he made, was just incredible. Not sure how Montreal is gonna replace him?

Confidently.

Exit Bulis, Enter Kostitsyn

"J'ai 28 ans et je pense qu'à ce stade de ma carrière, la meilleure option pour moi est de tester le marché des joueurs autonomes"

-Jan Bulis

I'm 28 years old, at this point in my career I think the time is right to test free agency.

Bulis testera le marché

ok.

Mr. Bulis, thank you for your time with the tricolore. I hope you enjoy your next team.

I'll crack Jan Bulis' message.

"Screw you guys, I'm packing my shit and I'm leaving. I had the best offensive season of my career and you morons benched me repeatedly. Even after I had a 4 goal game!"

Hope he finds a job somewhere else.

Prediction #1: Bulis will end up in Nashville.

Prediction #2: Bulis_the_Habbie will request a name change.

Maybe something along the lines of... "The_member_formally_known_as_Bulis_the_Habbie"

I agree with all the above postings. It's time to turn over a new leaf for the Habs and Kostitsyn is that new leaf.

Best of luck with the new team - just remember, granite hands will only get you so far.

Everyone saw this coming!

I hope Bulis does well seems like a nice guy and was usually willing to work hard.

Anyone see him heading back to Washington?

Washington, Minnesota, Leafs, Nashville, Chicago and maybe the Rangers are teams I can see having interest in him.

It's for the best, I guess. He really hasn't bene playing well enough as of late. But I'll sya it again - it's impossible to score 4 goals in a game just by luck. It's something even a much better player like Koivu will never be able to do. Now we get to see if he ever lives up to his potential.

Godd by, Mr. Bulis. Time for me to get a name change?

Scoring 4 goals for him is all about luck. He's not good enough to score four goals in one game through pure skill alone. He had his chance in the playoffs. 6 games as a second line winger and he dissappared. See Ya, wouldn't wanna be ya

Prediction #2: Bulis_the_Habbie will request a name change.

Maybe something along the lines of... "The_member_formally_known_as_Bulis_the_Habbie"

That will only be temporary though.

Eventually he'll change it to a symbol.

I'll crack Jan Bulis' message.

"Screw you guys, I'm packing my shit and I'm leaving. I had the best offensive season of my career and you morons benched me repeatedly. Even after I had a 4 goal game!"

Hope he finds a job somewhere else.

I'll crack bob gainey response:

« we wanted you to play a defensive role-wich you do pretty well -and to play grit kind of hockey and go in the corners- wich you're too chicken shit to do.

heck I did more with two separated shoulders. good luck Jan»

«ps: 20 goals may be your best totals, it's still not impressivein today's hockey»

your pal Robert gainey

Kosty_the_Habbie, Pleky_the_Habbie?? Hell, theres all kinds of options out there for ya.

As for Jan, I wish him luck. Audios!

:hlogo:

Washington, Minnesota, Leafs, Nashville, Chicago and maybe the Rangers are teams I can see having interest in him.

It's for the best, I guess. He really hasn't bene playing well enough as of late. But I'll sya it again - it's impossible to score 4 goals in a game just by luck. It's something even a much better player like Koivu will never be able to do. Now we get to see if he ever lives up to his potential.

Didn't John Kordic get a hat trick once?

Kosty_the_Habbie, Pleky_the_Habbie?? Hell, theres all kinds of options out there for ya.

As for Jan, I wish him luck. Audios!

:hlogo:

that might be good... but id go for someone with a longer term contract....

(all in good fun man... sucks to see your guys go)

Edited by simonus

Just never hit his potential following his acquisition from Washington.

Haha, I was there at the time, he and another guy by the name of Jaroslav "Yogi" Svejkovsky were supposed to be the 'next big thing', helping Zednik and Bondra lead the Caps back to the SCFinals.

Oh, how times change.

Just never hit his potential following his acquisition from Washington.

Haha, I was there at the time, he and another guy by the name of Jaroslav "Yogi" Svejkovsky were supposed to be the 'next big thing', helping Zednik and Bondra lead the Caps back to the SCFinals.

Oh, how times change.

I guess saying it twice prooves your point evenmore :P

Edited by marky_and_komi

Didn'y Lyle odelein score four goals or get some sick amount of points in 1 game? He did I just can't remember when....................

Yeah, he had a hat-trick in one game and 5 assists in another; and I think both were the same week!

Good by, Mr. Bulis. Time for me to get a name change?

It seems to me like your considering at one of the following:

Bullis_the_Capie,

Bullis_the_wildie,

Bullis_the_leafy,

Bullis_the_preditoree (doesn't really roll off the tongue)

Bullis_the_Hawky (Bullis_the_hockey?) and

Bullis_the_Rangy.

To Bulis' defense, I think he's a much better center than a winger. As a center, he gets to use his speed more effeciently, and play more of a playmaking role; he's never been a goal scorer, nor a power-forward, but people here seem to expect that from him.

I think it might have been the same for Marcel Hossa. He was a natural center and a playmaker, but Montreal tried to turn him into a mean power forward-type goal scorer... that just wasn't him.