Bouillon Signed?

Talon

http://www.chfans.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=15848

My French is not the greatest but I think that is what is reported here:

*This is a link to another message board, but hopefully it is legit...sorry for making a new thread before I realized it was just a message board*

Edited by Talon

http://www.chfans.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=15848

My French is not the greatest but I think that is what is reported here:

*This is a link to another message board, but hopefully it is legit...sorry for making a new thread before I realized it was just a message board*

I'm at work now... on a break. My school board has blocked chfans "The site you requested is blocked under the following categories: Forum/Bulletin Boards". :puke: This is quite funny because that's exactly what this site is about and sites like habfans.com, hockeytraderumours.com, etc. :wacko:

In any case, I'm a francophone and could have verified what you read but may not do so. :(

:king: :hlogo: :king:

According to sources, Boullion and the Habs have come to terms. But again, there are no sources actually listed, so we will see.

Well thats what it says. Hopefully it's true. Says Carbonau thought the Cube was an important piece of the puzzle.

Good news! :hlogo:

Ha, just noticed, three Sudbury replies in a row :lol:

It says that Bouillon and the Habs have come to terms with a new contract. It goes on to say that Bouillon is happy to remain with the Habs and that the Habs are happy to have him.

The source remains anonymous though...

I love translations! :D

"I spoke with his blonde ...... who told me Francis will recall you it is on the telephone with a large smile in the voice….and usually when it is stressed it is not sympathetic nerve LOL!!!!!"

I love translations! :D

"I spoke with his blonde ...... who told me Francis will recall you it is on the telephone with a large smile in the voice….and usually when it is stressed it is not sympathetic nerve LOL!!!!!"

ROFL :lol:

According to sources, Boullion and the Habs have come to terms. But again, there are no sources actually listed, so we will see.

Ha, just noticed, three Sudbury replies in a row :lol:

in the town, we all know how to throw in our five cents.... :)

ya gotta love northern Ontario..... right Shortcat1?

Ah for the good old days when it almost became its' own province! ^_^:lol:

Well thats what it says. Hopefully it's true. Says Carbonau thought the Cube was an important piece of the puzzle.

Good news! :hlogo:

I'm also in Sudbury.

*I clearly responded to the wrong poster..apparently I'm new at all of this*

Edited by Talon

ya gotta love northern Ontario..... right Shortcat1?

Ah for the good old days when it almost became its' own province! ^_^:lol:

Yes, I remember that specifically. It was some councellor from Kirkland Lake who was pushing it. It looked good on paper but, in real life, I don't know. We'd be an underpopulated, resource based province. Low in taxation base and very susceptible the fluctations in market demand of 'our' resources.

Hmmmm.................

On Sports30 show on RDS, they said that the deal with Bouillon is far from bing done. They said that they were told that Bouillon is seeking 2.2M$ :blink: and the Habs are offering 1.7M$, which I think is more then enough.

Looks like BG might go after a UFA D tomorrow....unless Bouillon caves in and shows that he really wants to stay in Mtl, the only team that ever wanted him in the past when all other teams past over him as if he was garbage.

Show some respect Bouillon for the team that allowed you to be where you are today. He's starting to get on my nerves...ungreatfull prick.

Yes, I remember that specifically. It was some councellor from Kirkland Lake who was pushing it. It looked good on paper but, in real life, I don't know. We'd be an underpopulated, resource based province. Low in taxation base and very susceptible the fluctations in market demand of 'our' resources.

Hmmmm.................

Got hit up in the mall in North Bay to sign the petition that was circulated back then for that status.....

Looked good at the time, but with hindsight I'm not sure if it would have worked......

Would we have become the Newfoundland of the North????? An annual 'club a moose calf hunt' for our incomes....

Anyways.... Bouillon ain't worth 2.2 and far as I'm concerned 1.7 is pushing it too!!!!!

I checked rds.ca & the canadiens site and nothing mentioned. The only site that mentions that Bouillon & the Canadiens are 'a handshake away' is chfans and they use a 'reliable source that wants to remain anonymous'.

Hmmmmmm.... Probably my grandmother (though she passed away in 1982).