Ricky Williams Breaks Arm

Pierre the Great

Why would the Dolphins really care about this? His broken arm will be healed by the time he ever puts on a Dolphins jersey again, which is not for another 14 months.

If anything, if I were with the Dolphins, I'd be happy with a broken arm. He won't have a chance for a serious knee injury while playing now.

good news for us ALS fans !!

Why would the Dolphins really care about this? His broken arm will be healed by the time he ever puts on a Dolphins jersey again, which is not for another 14 months.

If anything, if I were with the Dolphins, I'd be happy with a broken arm. He won't have a chance for a serious knee injury while playing now.

it's tougher to roll a doobie with a broken arm...trust me :lol:

It was a clean break Fanpuck. Sometimes those breaks don't heal correctly. When I broke my arm in 15 differnt places (it wasn't a clean break more of cracks everywhere) the bone didn't heal right and I still have problems with it. Yes it wasn't a knee but he is a running back who uses his arms to block the ball. He could also suffer nerve damage where he can't feel anything. I've got that too with my jaw. Left side completely numb do to a botched wisdom teeth removal.

Anyways, I doubt the Dolphins give a crap. They've got Ronnie Brown carrying the ball now and Ricky just brings the team down. I was shocked they let him back in the first place after the way he left his team the way he did.

Why is this good news for Als fans? Williams has been a complete bust for the Argos, the offence works better in a non-running game anyways, 5 receiver sets work best for them, even with Wynn/Crouch at QB. I watched the game last night, and noticed that as soon as Williams left, their offence improved, when Jeff Johnson was in the game.

As far as I'm concerned, this helps the Argos, and that's not a good thing.

Agreed, he did more for the Als, when he was in the Argos lineup, doing absolutely nothing. Now, the sympathy plus hype, will be all they need to try for a rally up call!

Edited by Chips

Agreed, he did more for the Als, when he was in the Argos lineup, doing absolutely nothing. Now, the sympathy plus hype, will be all they need to try for a rally up call!

Like the Leafs, Argos are really overrated by (Toronto Biased) TSN, CBC commentators. The D is good but the O is suspect.

Montreal does not need help from crappy players on other teams as Montreal develops plays during the season to combat good teams. I have not been overly impressed by Montreal this year except for their abilty to win and win ugly games too. Defensively Montreal is going to get better which should scare other teams.

Ricky Williams is a permanent brain ramp and if he never plays for Miami again, then GOOD!

That's too bad... I hope he can recover in time for the end of the season and the playoffs.

:king: :hlogo: :king: