Trying To Get Something Going....

HABZRULE

I really want more action here so here we go.

Do the Habs need any other players? If so, who? The list of UFA is pretty small in my eyes. Do we need to get tougher?(Stephen Peat signed today with Carolina) Should a trade be made to aquire what we need(if any)? The season is upon us and if I go through another dragged out day I may not make it. I need habs talk and lots of it. So come on all you couch-coaches...........Help a Habfan in need! Great Thursday night to all and hopefully this thread has action by tommorow

Habzrule......out! :D

Hey M&K, can you explain to me how this rookie tournament works? I have heard about it, but thats it.

for the last few years, rookies from the maple leafs, sens, panthers and habs compete in a tournament for[ 4 or 5 days.

I went to a game in pierrefond 2 years ago. chipchura and kostitsyn played a great game and we beat those laughs

I've started a thread in the prospect section if you want to see the roster

for the last few years, rookies from the maple leafs, sens, panthers and habs compete in a tournament for 45 days.

I went to a game in pierrefond 2 years ago. chipchura and kostitsyn played a great game and we beat those laughs

I've started a thread in the prospect section if you want to see the roster

Nice, thanks man :)

Any HW coverage there? Where's da' hippie? ;)

Looking forward to the rookie tourney, we should dominate it this year.

As for the Q of adding players...

Not needed. I think we stand pat now and see who surprises and makes the 4th line.

We will deal Abischer around All-star break as Huet will be 1st string on the East. Probably move Ribs and Ryder at trade deadline because Locke and Latendresse have taken their spots. Hate to see them go but...

Must already be asleep here, dreaming...

Any HW coverage there? Where's da' hippie? ;)

probably up in smoke :lol:

I wish I could go but I'm looking foward to next years if it's in mtl or ottawa

Uhhh ...

I think you mean one or two weeks at the most, it's not going to last 45 days.

I meant that if the the tournament is in montreal or ottawa, I'll be attending the games

I meant that if the the tournament is in montreal or ottawa, I'll be attending the games

I believe he was referring to your earlier post describing the tournament itself....you mention 45 days, when it lasts maybe a week or so...

I believe he was referring to your earlier post describing the tournament itself....you mention 45 days, when it lasts maybe a week or so...

I stand corrected :blush:

I really want more action here so here we go.

Do the Habs need any other players? If so, who? The list of UFA is pretty small in my eyes. Do we need to get tougher?(Stephen Peat signed today with Carolina) Should a trade be made to aquire what we need(if any)? The season is upon us and if I go through another dragged out day I may not make it. I need habs talk and lots of it. So come on all you couch-coaches...........Help a Habfan in need! Great Thursday night to all and hopefully this thread has action by tommorow

Habzrule......out! :D

No a trade isn't needed at this point in time. THe roster has been reworked a little with the additions of Samsonov and Johnon. While it would have been nice to dump Ribeiro, Bonk and Aebischer and brought in a good centre, or depth defensman, that didn't happen. SO lets proceed with training camp and exhibition play and see how this team looks. Hopefully Montreal can remain healthy throughout and have agood start to the year

WHAT???

GUYS WE NEED A TOP DMAN!!!!

NOT urgently like we need it before the season starts.... But we NEED A confident D When MArkov is out (knock on wood) We have to trade for that! Someone convince me otherwise! Unless Cote or Another prospects Shines and plays like Komi did last season and Komi evolved during the off season to 3/4 of what Markov is !

\

Problem is who do we get? who can we afford and who would fit best?

WHAT???

GUYS WE NEED A TOP DMAN!!!!

NOT urgently like we need it before the season starts.... But we NEED A confident D When MArkov is out (knock on wood) We have to trade for that! Someone convince me otherwise! Unless Cote or Another prospects Shines and plays like Komi did last season and Komi evolved during the off season to 3/4 of what Markov is !

\

Problem is who do we get? who can we afford and who would fit best?

I say Emelin,

can he pull a Malkin give his 2 week notice and wreck it in REAL big league is my question??

but if not then I say that CoRvInA is right and we NEED a TOP D man.

In Bob I TRUST and if there is a top 3 D man on his way here (this year) it is already in the works.

Sheldon is not comming back next year and with theise new generation hockey sticks we have alot of dead wood to deal out of here :P

No fear my fellow Habs fans better days are here and Bob is the sunshine B)