Where Did Herman Go?

markierung

So they took the Herman comic out of the Montreal Gazette!

I can't be more pissed. Already the comic section in that newspaper is pittiful, with trash comedy meant for todlers like "Dog eat Doug" and "Hagar the Horrible". Now they remove one of the most famous cartoons ever.

Herman is really funny and was perfect for a more sophisticated audience. And now they take it out!!!!

It's disgusting.

The only good comics they have left are Get Fuzzy, Dilbert and Pearls before swine.

Stupid asslicking Gazette!

We used to get Zits every Sunday but now it's gone, I think the Herald has it. Weekdays, the only thing I read is Baby Blues, sometimes Hagar. Weekends I read...uh..Baby Blues, Pickles (I think it's called), Hagar and Heart or something. Two years ago, we got The Simpsons for the summer but that was it, really liked reading that.

So they took the Herman comic out of the Montreal Gazette!

I can't be more pissed. Already the comic section in that newspaper is pittiful, with trash comedy meant for todlers like "Dog eat Doug" and "Hagar the Horrible". Now they remove one of the most famous cartoons ever.

Herman is really funny and was perfect for a more sophisticated audience. And now they take it out!!!!

It's disgusting.

The only good comics they have left are Get Fuzzy, Dilbert and Pearls before swine.

Stupid asslicking Gazette!

Pearls Before Swine? Never seen that one... what's it like... what's it about?

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Montreal Gazette is just about the worst paper I have ever read. I used to read thier funny page back in the day when they had Calvin and Hobbes, The Far Side, Bloom County and Bizzaro. But basically, for the past 10 years the MTL Gazette's funny pages have been devidedly unfunny, which better reflects the rest of the writing in that awful rag.

That's not a good thing. Everyone needs humor in their life. Life is better with laughter.

When I get home from work, my wife's watching THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS... now... that's a good comedy program. :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

When I get home from work, my wife's watching THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS... now... that's a good comedy program. :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

theres a french show called Le coeur a ses raisons. it's a satire of all the american soaps. all the names of the characters are real soap names. since all that crap is translated in france, the french version shown in the Q as that god-awful parisian accent. so in Le coeur a ses raisons, they keep the same accent.

great comedy!!

photo_criquette.jpg

criquette rockwell

Edited by marky_and_komi

That's not a good thing. Everyone needs humor in their life. Life is better with laughter.

That was really deep man, i'm touched

Somebody's a fan of Patch Adams?

That was really deep man, i'm touched

Somebody's a fan of Patch Adams?

I think I saw it once on video. Can't say I thought it was very good.

Seriously though, studies show people live longer when they have laughter in their lives. Granted, I suppose you can get a study to show pretty much anything you want, so who knows. For example, studies show my birthday is the most depressing day of the year around the world. :blink: