New Bulldogs Jerseys

dlbalr

Not crazy about either of them, I think the red one's a bit better actually. The sleeves on the white one look weird (is that dotted line supposed to be stitching?) and too much going on in general.

People never learn that less is more.....the best jerseys are always the classic ones, like the Habs and the Wings......

I like them. Habs still are represented by the uniform, but they aren't total knockoffs. I dislike it when teams directly copy their affiliates uniform. Needless to say, I can't stand that Columbus' new USHL team is called the "Junior Blue Jackets" and their primary logo is directly off the shoulder of the real Jacket's uniforms.

That logo needs a redo. They should talk to the guy who overhauled the Phoenix Coyotes jersey.

I didn't like the coyotes new uniform at first but I think it looks great, now. love the colors

aw, 'lil fella wants his dinner!

LMAO!!!

:hlogo:

Can somebody put the pics up here cuz I cant get the link to work.

I repeat.... Please.

Yeah I saw that after I posted that and my edit on it to change it to thanking you didnt work. So.. Thankyou JLP!

PS I dont like them.. they look like the Habs practice jerseys.

Looks too European for my taste.

Not that I dont like Euro jerseys, some are frickin awesome... but this isnt fitting.

I was thinking the same thing. They look a lot like the Czech Republic national team jersey.

I think they're terrible.

Not nearly as bad as Buffalo's new ones though.

ADD: Remember the third jersey that the Coyotes used back in the late 90's? That reminded me so much about the space coyote in the Simpsons episode when Homer gets a chili induced hallucination. :lol:

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

I've seen the new jerseys up close......they are nice to see in person. The logo is the bulldogs identity; they wouldn't even think of changing that any more than Montreal would change the CH.

probably the angry dog logo suits Hamilton, it's not Montreal, minor league teams should have a distinct identity the Fredericton "Baby Habs" always seemed weak to me, anyway Go Bulldogs!