Movies And Music That Are Guilty Pleasures Of Yours

Killer Carlson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a creed fan. But now I'm ashamed that I was a fan. I've turned the cds around so I can't see them and put them in the back of my cd case. Thinking about melting them.

ooof. talk about the same song over and over and over...I have all three albums :blush:

before taking the handcuffs and whip

ROFLMAO!!! LOL MAK you silly bitch you...

:hlogo:

Yeah... Im a big fan of Mel Brooks movies. MEN IN TIGHTS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

Yeah... Im a big fan of Mel Brooks movies. MEN IN TIGHTS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

Blazing Saddles is far, far better

ROFLMAO!!! LOL MAK you silly bitch you...

WHy is that a guilty pleasure?

As far as Mel Brooks movies go:

1) Young Frankenstein

2) Spaceballs

3) Blazing Saddles

4) Robin Hood: Men in Tights

5) The Producers

My guilty pleasure is Céline Dion. I think she rocks :blush:

you know when the next movie is coming out?

i should finish the fifth book soon me thinks

Next summer, July long weekend I believe. I think thats a mistake, the third one was released in the summer and it didn't do as well. HP films are definitely better when they're released in the November/December period.

Next summer, July long weekend I believe. I think thats a mistake, the third one was released in the summer and it didn't do as well. HP films are definitely better when they're released in the November/December period.

yep i agree...aslo i have a guitly pleasure of Muppets Christmas Carol...i have to at least watch it once before Xmas...been that way since 94 lol

yep i agree...aslo i have a guitly pleasure of Muppets Christmas Carol...i have to at least watch it once before Xmas...been that way since 94 lol

The first time I watched that movie, one of the Ghosts of Christmas scared the shit out of me. The first one I think just because it looked like a typical ghost. All white and eerie. So now because of that, I don't like that movie.

Irrational childhood fear of ghosts right here. :P

The first time I watched that movie, one of the Ghosts of Christmas scared the shit out of me. The first one I think just because it looked like a typical ghost. All white and eerie. So now because of that, I don't like that movie.

Irrational childhood fear of ghosts right here. :P

Im talking about the Muppet Christmas Carol....with Micheal Caine...you mean the little girl ghost of christmas past? or the marley brothers?

Im talking about the Muppet Christmas Carol....with Micheal Caine...you mean the little girl ghost of christmas past? or the marley brothers?

Yeah, the little girl ghost. Not the marley brothers, they were those two awesome guys who trash everything. :lol:

Yeah, the little girl ghost. Not the marley brothers, they were those two awesome guys who trash everything. :lol:

yeah ok...the only movie that scared me shitless was Candyman...coulndt go to the crapper with the door closed for at least 2-3 months....and forget looking into a mirror...and i would always say candyman in my head and then freak out cause i wasent sure if i had said it five times etc etc lol

First horror movie I ever saw was Chucky (or was it called Child's Play or something for the first one?). Either way, you know who I'm talking about, that sadistic talking doll. I was three years old and saw it was about a talking doll so I thought it was one of the nice, cuddly movies.

Next thing I know, he stabs someone in the face or something and I'm running out of there screaming. :lol: