Battle For The Worst Uniforms Ducks, Sabres, Hurricanes

Pierre the Great

Ducks. Nearly all black uniforms are ugly, unless it goes with silver. Gold and silver is the only combination I can think of that looks great with black.

I like Carolina's jersey. Red and white arre good colors, and their logo is pretty cool. A hurricane in their team colors.

Buffalo's new ones are pretty bad. Logo is too cartoony and the navy blue is basically black.

i dunt care which team got the worst jersey/logo... coz i only care that HABS got the BEST one :D

ok... if i have to pick, i think the canucks one with the green and blue *hockey stick* thing as a logo is WEIRD~~

Yellow should be banned from NHL uniforms. Sabres uniform and the 3rd uniform of the Predators are goddamn ugly!

Yellow should be banned from NHL uniforms. Sabres uniform and the 3rd uniform of the Predators are goddamn ugly!

yeah i find that yellow doesnt work well with hockey, except, the old Penguins jersey and Fleury's pads, those are SICK B)

worst jersey in the league has to be the thrashers.

:puke:

I still haevn't found out what it was supposed to be..a bird I think.

ok... if i have to pick, i think the canucks one with the green and blue *hockey stick* thing as a logo is WEIRD~~

From a graphic art point of view, that logo is gold. Make a C with a rink and a stick. Simple, that's why its so good.

Too bad its in blue and green, YUCK!

Please....

The old 'Nucks yellow V jerseys were da bomb!

WHAT?! You don't like the retro jersey? lol

what about that nice blue penguins jersey. or the colorado rockies ??

Here's the history of Vancouver's uni's:

The orginal:

70-79.gif

79-85.gif

85-89.gif

89-97.gif

95-96alt.gif

97-03.gif

01-03alt.gif

God blees 'em beauties

no need to stick a finger down my throat on this one. :puke:

Will this is why I call them the orcas. Because a 'canuck' is a name for a canadian. So what are they going to do. They need to think of something. lol. At least they're not the lumberjacks or something.

they should put red green's face in their jerseys

Red Green kicks all sorts of ass.

The crappy horse head from the Flames sucks. As does all the Nashville ones and I was never fond of Columbus's jersey. Hmm...who else. Ducks new jersey does suck, liked the Mighty ones instead.

What about the best ones?

Really liked the red Flames one, Toronto, sadly, has good ones. Like the mixture of white and blue and the text for the names. Obviously I really like Colorado's, especially their road jersey.

And as usual the European sees things different.

The hockey-stick Canucks jersey is the best they've ever worn.

The Montreal Canadiens and the other original six are the best ones.

New York Islanders former "fisherman" was ugly and so it Boston's "Teddybear".

San Jose has a logo that's just stupid. It's not cool, it's not cartoony. It's just a poor old shark that has found an old hockeystick.

Besides the vintage jersey, i wonder what a Montreal third jersey would look like? :blink:

This was the logo on the Canadiens alternate jersey in 1925. In addition -- I think -- either the "CH" or the "CA" adorned the elbow area on both sleeves.

habs1925altsb6.gif