Roommates

kaos

I saw the topics of roommates in the one Koivu thread and was wondering...

Say you just made the Montreal Canadiens, and had your choice of roommates, who would you choose and why?

I think I would choose Chris Higgins. He went to Yale, is well spoken (from interviews I've seen), and seems like he'd be a roommated you'd probably never get bored of. Plus he's young, and probably like to checkout things in different cities as you'd travel, not wait around the hotel getting bored.

Anybody else?

Higgins, Saks or Ryder.

Three of the most likeable habs in my view also happen to constitute the first line. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Still.. between the three i'd probably go with Saks, just because he's such a great guy.

why no one pick goalies????

Aebishcer, i heard Huet is kinda queit

That girl leaning on ryder has huge nose

Edited by Shu

Well, it's hard to say. For the Euros, you have to know how much English they speak first. The last thing you want is a roommate you can't comunicate with. I think maybe Kovalev though. He's a nice, experienced guy and I figure if you warm up to him enough, he'll give you a lift on his plane rather than taking the team plane. Aebischer looks like a fun guy too.

Probably with a veteran who's willing to share his experience.

If I was a rookie -let say Perezhogin, i'd like to be with a veteran guy like Kovalev, Samsonov or Markov.

If I was a rookie - let say Latendresse, i'd like to be with veterans like Dandenault or Begin.

Best when you have someone who speak your own language.

Koivu should win this hands down. Hangin' with him would teach you about real guts. And he seems like a fairly fun guy, too.

Second choice: Kovalev. Just because I like slightly surly, off-kilter people.

Third: Souray. He seems truly old-school. Might be a bit intimidating, though.

Bonk all the way.

Probally wouldn't care what you were doing. Doesn't look like he spends much time cleaning up and hogging the bathroom.

Never in a rush. Invisible most of the time, unless you are trying to kill time and then there he is.

Doesn't take too much seriously.

Has a ton of 'free money' to spend.

Stays level headed, never gets fired up.

I'd go with Souray. From what I understand he's quite the man about town and he probably knows where to go hunt up some good looking ladies.

Just what I wouldn't want. Coming home and finding the cloths hanger on the door. Another night sleeping in the lobby.

Bonk all the way.

Probally wouldn't care what you were doing. Doesn't look like he spends much time cleaning up and hogging the bathroom.

Never in a rush. Invisible most of the time, unless you are trying to kill time and then there he is.

Doesn't take too much seriously.

Has a ton of 'free money' to spend.

Stays level headed, never gets fired up.

Nah, I hear he snores.

Just what I wouldn't want. Coming home and finding the cloths hanger on the door. Another night sleeping in the lobby.

LMAO!!

Id take Higgins,Lats, Plex, Souray, Ryder(Im good friends with a newfie, hes awesome to hang out with), Koivu, Aebi, or Huet.

:hlogo:

Edited by The-Habby2919

Perezhogin for sure. I'd love to try and have a flowing conversation with him.

Honestly though, Steve Begin or Craig Rivet. My favorite players on the team, so it's a no brainer.

would love to be with higgins or komisarek :D

they r young and full of positiveness~

they r hard worker and very motivating... i think i wont et bored with them :D

Higgins or Koivu

Higgins cuz he seems like a fun guy to hang around with, and i love his attitude.

Koivu just because he's Koivu. I think you can learn so much from this guy, and i dont mean only hockey. The guy has been through so much, and still so positive, thats what got him through probably. And also he seems real fun, just a real great down to earth kinda guy!

I'd go with...Markov !!!

he seems...err. he is quiet, doesn't talk to much. kinda like in his own bublle. a bit like me.

2nd choice. I lived with many newfounlanders back then and they we're the nicest peopleI have met. they seemed to me like hard working ard drinking folks..just like us :D

3rd choice: any player that would want to teach me a trick or two in their mother language. that'd be sweet

4th: I said I like quiet guys...I'll go for bob. I also like st-hubert chicken so we'd get along pretty well.

Higgins, Saks or Ryder.

Three of the most likeable habs in my view also happen to constitute the first line. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Still.. between the three i'd probably go with Saks, just because he's such a great guy.

This was my answer but you posted it first!

Koivu for sure

I have a friend who worked in a small Pizzaria/Cafe thing. He says that Koivu, Sourray and Rivet come in all the time to play cards and then they go out partying.

Apparently, Koivu is a big gambler. They play in the thoussands of dollars a night.