Laothing Cherry

markierung

If we had Sundin as number 1, Koivu as number 2, this team would be a contender.

UMMMMMMMMMMM...... NO :huh:

sudin a fan boys dream, really. Plus he's at the end of the tail of his career. Not much left in the old tank. But it would be hysterical if he went to of all places Montreal. Centre of the Universe would have an earthquake.

gilmour did it and nobody really noticed in TO.

It would be funnier if wellwood at his prime( 27years old) leaving TO as a UFA to montreal...talk about a riot !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

Sundin is good but not worth the $$$$$ one would have to pay him. The only thing I do not like about his game is that he dissapears for a few games then comes back with a multipoint game. No consistancy and really does not like to be hit. What are the Leafs paying him $6million????

I remember when Don Cherry used to call him the chicken Swede. Sundin just said he does not respond to that stuff. Matts is a classy guy!!!

Ah but Dougie had been to so many different teams by that point.

Sundin's only played for one with the exception of To.

true but I don't think that the leafs fans would cry about an aging sundin coming to MTL.

anyway: if montreal wants to go deep in the playoffs, they should look elsewhere. sundin is a true playoffs underacheiver.

Sundin is good but not worth the $$$$$ one would have to pay him. The only thing I do not like about his game is that he dissapears for a few games then comes back with a multipoint game. No consistancy and really does not like to be hit. What are the Leafs paying him $6million????

I remember when Don Cherry used to call him the chicken Swede. Sundin just said he does not respond to that stuff. Matts is a classy guy!!!

Sundin is actually a very consistent player. He is the best on most nights in Toronto as well as the only offensive light for Toronto on most nights. He earns his $6 Million more than I would say Koivu earns his $4.75 M, Kovalev his $4.5 M, Samsonov his $3 M and definitley bonk and his $2.9 M or whatever he gets.

There is a reason this guy has scored 500 goals and 1000 points and thats consistancy.

If Montreal could actually aquire him, which they cannot for a multitude of reasons I think he would make a devastating line with Kovalev and Samsonov. Sundin is not a centre who really makes plays for his teammates but generates offence for himself and needs linemates to feed him the puck...and thats what Kovalev and Samsonov do the best.

Sundin is actually a very consistent player. He is the best on most nights in Toronto as well as the only offensive light for Toronto on most nights. He earns his $6 Million more than I would say Koivu earns his $4.75 M, Kovalev his $4.5 M, Samsonov his $3 M and definitley bonk and his $2.9 M or whatever he gets.

There is a reason this guy has scored 500 goals and 1000 points and thats consistancy.

If Montreal could actually aquire him, which they cannot for a multitude of reasons I think he would make a devastating line with Kovalev and Samsonov. Sundin is not a centre who really makes plays for his teammates but generates offence for himself and needs linemates to feed him the puck...and thats what Kovalev and Samsonov do the best.

Very true.

Just because a guy plays for a team you don't like doesn't mean he's not a good player/

sundin playing good and fitting with the leafs doesnt mean that he will play well and fit with the habs :P

sorry, no sundin for me! NEVER!

stick to american politics.

Okay thats going to be kinda hard since I'm into international relations and canadian government. Here's how I put it since you tell americans what you think about washington I have the same right to say stuff about Ottawa. It works both ways.

Anyway I bring it up because wasn't Cherry on a 7 second delay at one point?

Yeah, he was.

Give him credit for flippin' it back on the CBC, because he spent his time on Coach's Corner going on about how the Frenchies and Emily (Emille) Therrien had put him on 7 second delay cuz he hurt their feelings.

Eventually I guess CBC got embarassed.