Game Thread | Senators vs. Habs | 10/31/06

Spider-Man NL

who assisted? Samsonov and ?

Go :hlogo: Go!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canadiens power play. will be broken up by the intermission though... too bad.

Markov to Samsonov to Kovalev I think. Markov brought it in, Perezhogin hit the Sen causing a loose puck. Sammy picked it up and gift wrapped it for Kovalev

ALL FOUR RUSKIES NAILED 'EM!

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Anyone else think that the pumpkin RDS has looks like Demers?

Im likin what im seeing so far, Aebischer playing great, Higgins doing great. Kovalev doing what he does best; score ;)

Why is Montreal being dominated on faceoffs? 11-31

...kovalev just starting cant really help...hes been chased twice from the face offs...

alfie is good in face offs....

well the russians are showing they ment bisness

lets hope for more

WOW, Can Samsonov ever pass that puck!! Laser beam to the tape of Kovalev's stick....I'm liking this line.

I am only not impressed with Perezhogins penalties, he's gotta learn to stop using his stick in that way, however, he is dynamite tonight and so is Higgins!

Everyone is playing at least pretty good.

2-0 and pp to start the 3rd. Ill listen to some more Cradle in case thats whats needed in periodbreaks.

Cradle?

It could be worse. At least Dean is watching the game he's calling.
On RDS TV, we get to listen to Yvon Pedneault who speaks from the throne of the all-knowing God. :blink::wacko:

Edited by shortcat1

Anybody watching this one on Sportsnet? These announcers are worse than the NESN guys. Not one comment on great forechck by Zoghs, or great pass by Samsonov.

Yeah, did you miss where they said how it would be a good thing if Ottawa could score first, improves their odds of winning that game.. and wouldn't that be great.. Clearly, homers. :)

The days of Non-Partisan, hockey commentators are gone. They should start hiring ex-refs, not players to do the colour. :)

Yeah, did you miss where they said how it would be a good thing if Ottawa could score first, improves their odds of winning that game.. and wouldn't that be great.. Clearly, homers. :)

The days of Non-Partisan, hockey commentators are gone. They should start hiring ex-refs, not players to do the colour. :)

I did hear exactly that thing. I expect and can understand the reasons for homer announcers, but this game is over the top.

I think I like the TSN guys the best.

Cradle of Filth English blackmetal band that I listened to in the first intermission. 2nd period ended up great so I continue in the 2nd break :D

I've never heard of 'blackmetal'. Other metals 'heavy', 'death', etc. but not that style label.

Allmusic.com gives them pretty fair ratings... a couple of very good albums. hmmm...

Latendresse has looked ever so confident while carrying and passing the puck tonight. I could feel his nervousness on previous nights when he touched the puck, like a spotlight is on him and he knows it...But tonight, he looks great