• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets bring out the Neilfile :D

that'll sharpen our wit! :D:D

Go :hlogo: Go!

it seems that latendresse hit the post.

Koivu's line got most of it, Kovy's line just got the end. Then the 2nd PP came right after Kovy's line had got off the ice, so they couldn't get it.

Nothing strange there. Stop looking for bugs!

sorry, I find it odd that Bonk took the second PP time when Kovy had been out for about 20 seconds.

Just because I don't understand something doesn't mean I am complaining or "looking for bugs".

I'm here but I keep my game thread comments to a minimum during the game itself as they tend to lose if I chirp - for the purpose of good luck I'll see ya later on this thread if I have something to add?

sorry, I find it odd that Bonk took the second PP time when Kovy had been out for about 20 seconds.

Just because I don't understand something doesn't mean I am complaining or "looking for bugs".

speaking of 'bugs', I saw the newest King Kong last night. Wow! Great movie! and BIG BUGS in the big ditch scene.

Good time for a penalty. It breaks it up by the intermission break.

You don't like Latendresse eh?

Eat my shorts :lol:

WICKET SHOT

He has Emery beat there... too bad you can't beat the posts.

speaking of 'bugs', I saw the newest King Kong last night. Wow! Great movie! and BIG BUGS in the big ditch scene.

speaking of movies, there's threads in the Lounge about them.

He has Emery beat there... too bad you can't beat the posts.

speaking of movies, there's threads in the Lounge about them.

I saw it in my living room... I don't have a lounge. :P

man I haven't been able to listen to the game much the doorbell keeps going off. lol

anyway I see I haven't mess much.

I put the bowl of treats on a lawn chair on my porch with a sign saying to help themselves. :)

What is sad is that so far, not a single kids has run off with the whole bowl. We don't get a ton of kids out here, it looks like about 5 treats have been taken.

Man, if I came upon that when I was a kid... we are talking full loot bag baby.... :clap:

ahhh Lats hit the post!

So far this has what I've noticed... We definitly could've potted a goal or 2 on the first 2 powerplays but nobody wanted to SHOOT.

The russian line is looking great so far!

new episode of house...vs habsgame...

I need another TV...

Tape House, Habs games are LIVE.

I put the bowl of treats on a lawn chair on my porch with a sign saying to help themselves. :)

What is sad is that so far, not a single kids has run off with the whole bowl. We don't get a ton of kids out here, it looks like about 5 treats have been taken.

Man, if I came upon that when I was a kid... we are talking full loot bag baby.... :clap:

We live in an older neighbourhood.

So far, we've had about a dozen kids (and that's a high estimate). That'll be about it for the night.