Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Scherbak with 2a yesterday, now 8points in 4 games, not bad.

Lehkonen with a 2 goal game and up to 7points & +5 in 10 SHL games, sweet production for youngster in low scoring league.

lil Audette with 4 point game with his 2nd Hat-Trick of season already!! :hyper:

Seems small soft perimeter player, but now with 8g-15pts in 10 games, so he's got some skill for sure.

lil Audette with 4 point game with his 2nd Hat-Trick of season already!! :hyper:

Seems small soft perimeter player, but now with 8g-15pts in 10 games, so he's got some skill for sure.

If my memory is good, he was the first player to be drafted in the QJMHL a few years back. The talent is there.

Fucale 3rd star yesterday

Lernout dropped the gloves and 1a in a blowout

Audette 1a with 8 game point streak

Scherbak also 1a

I watched 2 minutes of NCAA game and Evans just happened to score.

he is on 4th line and seems like a freshman and bit smallish, but is playing.

Mark MacMillan ripped it up on weekend, 5goals in 2 games and 5point game yesterday for North Dakota, big year for him to get/stay on Habs radar.

Nakita shut out on offense for a game.

MM was on PK and PP as a freshman (with Kristo) and was back when he very slight. Now if he can show enough offense that might transfer to Hamilton, his 2 way game should be pretty solid (but only saw him play once last year and none yet this year).

MM was on PK and PP as a freshman (with Kristo) and was back when he very slight. Now if he can show enough offense that might transfer to Hamilton, his 2 way game should be pretty solid (but only saw him play once last year and none yet this year).

I recall that when they drafted this guy he was playing in a junior league in BC and did not weight 160 lb. if he could make it to the NHL, how would be a tribute to Timmins flair.

Yes he is listed as 183 or 184 lbs now, so not crazy small.

And 2 of his 5 goals on weekend were short-handed, which also is a good sign.

But, he must still be considered a long shot to ever make Habs, maybe see him (and Didier, Bozon, Scherbak, McCarron, Gregoire, Fucale) in Hamilton in the spring, if they can make playoffs this year.

I recall that when they drafted this guy he was playing in a junior league in BC and did not weight 160 lb. if he could make it to the NHL, how would be a tribute to Timmins flair.

I think he was around 150 at the time. Those are the types of players who can really benefit from the college route as it allows a lot more time for physical development. Mac Bennett really bulked up over his time and MacMillan is slowly but surely getting closer to pro size.

Lernout had 2a and played well in o-zone , but was -2 and only OK in own end (weak d-partner dosent help)

Scherbak has 1a so far

(he gets tying goal in 3rd period, his 5th of year)

The NHL.com roster was updated today and Andreas Engqvist/Joonas Nattinen were both removed (along with Alexander Buturlin who hasn't played since 2012-13). I don't know if that means that the Habs quietly released their rights or not (Nattinen's still listed on the Habs' site) but something might be up there.

Clearing contracts (or can they do that by just releasing em?)

Lehkonen with another assist and +3 yesterday , 9pts in 13 games and +8, hope he keeps it up there and has a big world juniors (stay healthy for a full year would also be nice).

Audette with 2a; 18pts in 13 games

Clearing contracts (or can they do that by just releasing em?)

Perhaps, although the likes of Kruchinin and Sidyakin are still there. They're also at 64/90 so they don't need the room really. Not a big deal either way but it's a bit odd.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker