• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT !!! any source i don't find anything on the web

ok i got it http://www.cnn.com/

and in french http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20070416...88/CPACTUALITES

Edited by JoeLassister

it looks like there was shooting in different buildings...maybe is there more than one killer.

nope just one shooter, he started at his dorm. I've heard reports he was looking for his girlfriend. Went to a couple classrooms told everyone to line up, and then executed them. (the video on CNN pretty much confirms that he had the people line up. You can hear shots go off bang bang bang like he was taking his time like executing.)

And I don't get how he could just execute an entire classroom of people. Surely after people realized he was executing people, they could have rushed him. Better to die trying to stop him than to just sit their and wait for it.

OMG 29 confirmed !!! Can't believe it men !

I swear i will stop to wish the NYR airplane to crash with the Toronto Maple Leafs one.

Edited by JoeLassister

This is absolutely horrible - a sad, sad day......

Our heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with the families, friends, the victims and the campus body at Virginia Tech.

I work in housing administration on a university campus so this really hits home.

Edited by beliveau1

The biggest tradgedy from all this is all the bright minds and young people that died for something they had no involvement in. What ever that shooter's problem was those people he shot had nothing to do with it. Then the shooter took the chickenshit way out by killing himself.

:nono: very sad day

This is like a bad dream... so much death; we shall keep them in our thoughts today. Many will need to heal from this. Sad day for society. It pains me to read this.. God Bless them.

And I don't get how he could just execute an entire classroom of people. Surely after people realized he was executing people, they could have rushed him. Better to die trying to stop him than to just sit their and wait for it.

when you are on the wrong end of a gun you listen to the person with the gun.

This is absolutely horrible - a sad, sad day......

Our heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with the families, friends, the victims and the campus body at Virginia Tech.

I work in housing administration on a university campus so this really hits home.

University of Waterloo?

At least 32 people are dead.

...University of Waterloo?...

correct.....

Edited by beliveau1