G.jpg
Danis - Huet

Dandy25NYI.jpg

Halak41Isles2.jpg

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 6:00 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 6:00 pm on CKAC 730 AM Edited by Spider-Man NL

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Spider-Man NL. Great as ALWAYS. The following link is the way to watch the game tonight. I think you click on the Center-Ice link and you can register to watch the preseason for free.

I hope it works. I didn't try it but Leefs broadband does so I'm assuming this will too.

http://canadiens.nhl.tv/team/

It'd better :angry:

Thanks Spider-Man NL. Great as ALWAYS. The following link is the way to watch the game tonight. I think you click on the Center-Ice link and you can register to watch the preseason for free.

I hope it works. I didn't try it but Leefs broadband does so I'm assuming this will too.

http://canadiens.nhl.tv/team/

It'd better :angry:

I'm all hooked up and ready to go, I just can't find any schedule or guide. Where do you guys go for that?

With the 2 injuries to the D, does anyone know who is subbing in? Valentenko? I don't even know if he played last night.

I'm looking for this group to repeat the effort of the first game.

Valentenko did not play last night so chances are he will tonight. I imagine the lines will be released by RDS or the Gazette insideout soon.

TONIGHT - Source: RDS:
Kovalev - Grabovski - A. Kostitsyn
Plekanec - Ferland - S. Kostitsyn
Chipchura - Lahti - Beauregard
Locke - Manlow - Murray

Markov - Komisarek
Valentenko - Streit
Gorges - Degon

Huet
Danis

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Thanks, but how exactly do I sign up for the free pre-season? I have an account, but do I need to do something else?

I think I had the same problem as you. I'm on a mac so I had to update my flip4mac and windows media player and then it wouldn't work in Safari but it did in Firefox.

So download all updates and go to the portal click on Center ice and you can log in there. Everything comes up.The games scheduled and other media.

Question for the guys watching Sopcast? I used to watch that on my windows laptop. I've since upgraded to all APPLE in my house. Does Sopcast support Mac systems?

I think Plex played well last game. I hope he shines tonight as well. I also think that O'byrne has a shot at the line up. I don't know who he would bump, and it could be that because he played with Hammer, his mistakes were less visible. I thought he played great last night. If he plays like that for the rest of the pre season, he will definitely be the first call up if we need D support.

TONIGHT - Source: RDS:

Kovalev - Grabovski - A. Kostitsyn

Plekanec - Ferland - S. Kostitsyn

Chipchura - Lahti - Beauregard

Locke - Manlow - Murray

Markov - Komisarek

Valentenko - Streit

Gorges - Degon

Huet

Danis

Apparently Beauregard -2 and Manlow -2 did well enough yesterday to play in tonight game.

Little Kots has a good chance again to prove himself with the second center of this team, he

cannot complain that they don't give him chances to proove himself. I like Ferland but what the heck

is he doing on a second line?? Ah i just thought how invisible Lahti is, playing d'agostini with Plek would

be far more interesting in term of experience.

Poor Locke what has he done to deserveplaying with Murray and Manlow, if he can manage to keep it

even playing with those two he will deserve a star.

Defense is good, even Gorges is way better than Bouillon, reaching the puck faster and moving it out of the zone

instead of being caught and fighting with it.