Who is the Habs 3rd best player (behind Price/Subban)?

Psycing

Their third BEST player is clearly Plekanec. He and Markov are the most complete players on the team, and Tomas hasn't been slowed by age and injury the way Andrei has. Pleky is also very consistent. Even if he's not contributing on the scoresheet, you can bet he's killing it on the PK.

Now, their third MOST IMPORTANT player would be Pacioretty. This is a team that struggles to score goals, so having a scorer like Pactioretty is huge. The team would have at least 3-4 fewer wins right now if you replace Patches' 25 goals with some generic 10-15 goal scorer.

P.S. I demand a re-write so I can get published! Haha. WIsh I'd noticed this thread earlier.

Sorry, got to chime in;

Price has been most important/best (however you put it), he play 60minutes and has been rocksolid in 90%+ of games, Pacioretty plays <20minutes/game and can afford to err and skip on the backcheckin every once in a while, without costing a certain goal, because of 31.

Sorry, got to chime in;

Price has been most important/best (however you put it), he play 60minutes and has been rocksolid in 90%+ of games, Pacioretty plays <20minutes/game and can afford to err and skip on the backcheckin every once in a while, without costing a certain goal, because of 31.

Price and Subban are not part of the discussion. The discussion is about 3rd.