Game Thread | Canes Vs. Habs | 04/28/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not looking good.. the Habs are not ready and are getting badly out played.

2-0 is not going to be easy to come back from.. they have given the energy back to the canes starting last game when they went into a shell in the 3rd instead of taking it to them...

I am getting worried... please habs.. cheer me up!

CJAD's stuffing around, so I can't listen to the game.

Comcast won't play for non-Yank IPs.

I'm going to go hide in my cupboard for the next 2 hours and pray for the best.

GHG :-S

Edited by TheAussiePosse

"WHY won't the team show up."

He's in the hospital.

hehe nice...

We're doing some nice things out there but our attacks our short. We can't get the puck in Carolina's zone and keep it there.

Great chance for Bouillon but Ward stones him.

2-1 in Philly. Desjardins scores his first of the playoffs.

Souray pinches and gets caught, and Rivet looks like a deer in headlights..................PLAY the man!

Another 2 on 1 this time it's Rivet who get caught!

SPLIT these 2 pylons up!

Wow, the habs can't hold onto the puck, make a pass, clear the puck, nothing.. they look awful.

I realize that Saku is out, but they have to play better then that. They have not made a tape to tape pass yet in this game...

Gainey best read the riot act in their. They are embarrassing themselves right now and handing this game to the canes...

No need to panic. One period of uncertainty and bad bounces, the Habs will calm down. The game is still open. Carolina can be stopped, they have their moments but haven't dictated anything yet, no domination.

The only thing I'd do at this point is tell Higgins to chill out and know that he's a great player without Koivu, looks like he's squeezing his stick big-time, impressed with Ryder though, he's picking it up.

Can't get over how quick everybody's turning, playoffs are different than the regular season, stick with your team!!

Edited by mclusky