Penguins At Habs, 7 PM

horrible PP. Definition of insanity. going with the same crap formation for 1/2 the season, when it hasn't worked all year.

Nicely done boys.. Price ..Crosby showdown from 25 ft. .. and the winner is..

Now that was one ugly miss from Patches.. to err is human.....

Crummy way to lose.

But the sequence that lead up to the penalty was all about useless Tom Gilbert puttering around our end watching people around him play hockey. He's pure garbage and has GOT TO GO.

having weisse-pleks on the 2nd pairing for OT is just dumb. playing not to lose in OT???

Yes, given their shootout record... I could see why they would play for the shootout.... Penalty was unfortunate.

Guest Stogey24

Crummy way to lose.

But the sequence that lead to the penalty was all about useless Tom Gilbert puttering around watching people around him play hockey. He's pure garbage and has GOT TO GO.

Man it's so true. That bottom pair took bad penalties and looked shakey all night

Oh well. lots I liked about the game, though we seemed to wilt under pressure in the third. But on the whole not too bad.

Patch will be feeling good....

Just a game guys.

Yes, given their shootout record... I could see why they would play for the shootout.... Penalty was unfortunate.

I don't feel as confident about the shootout with P.A. Parenteau out of the lineup.

So 4 days to work on the PP, and this is what we get? A team with posrssion stats as poor as Montreal, needs a strong pp. Kind of a snoozer game really. I'm surprised the shots were as high as they were. Price had a few beauty saves. Prust needs to send a message to guys taking runs at galchenyuk. Unacceptable.

That game left a bad taste in my mouth.

I didn't know that Pittsburgh was a defensive powerhouse. The Habs couldn't get anything going. A brilliant performance by the defense was squandered.

-I've never seen someone break a stick like Plekanec did, or at least I haven't on the penalty kill.

-Lars Eller is in one of his useless stretches, and these stretches are getting longer and longer. He's only had one brief hot streak this year. This team is built to have three lines chip in on offense.

-Pacioretty will see that open net in his sleep tonight.

-What's the deal with the Hail Mary pass the Habs do out of the offensive zone? One of the d throw the puck out of the defensive zone into the air like a bunch of ten year olds playing "500." I haven't seen any other teams doing this.

-Jiri Sekac plays like he thinks he's Pavel Bure