Kovalev higlight reel! (Amazing!)

Aebischer4life

Im not sure but maybe he should be shooting more of those wristers. Maybe he has been taught to much teamplay since he left Penguins and that has crippled him. Let him do what he want and I bet it will pay us back in a superstar Kovalev.

We need to incorporate Kovy with our powerplay more especially since the opposition is having an eye on Souray lately...Kovalev gets the puck on the outside hashmarks and sometimes holds onto it forever...what he needs to do is start letting those rocket wristers/slappers go that he has because they are sure to go in sometime!

I'm telling ya, his knee is damaged goods. How else to explain his complete evaporation this season? :(

Interesting to note, too, how many of these goals are all based on the same principle - make one insane deke, put yourself in the slot, and then blow it by the goalie. Kind of a one trick pony, but it's a damned good trick.

Those hits!!!! Man, I'd like to see more of THOSE almost as much as those crazy moves.

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

i think they should put kovolev on the point on the PP, that way with both Souray and Kovolev for the opposition to worry about, either one of the two will be open at the point, or there should be a play in low.

it was kind of painful watching this clip....where the heck is THAT kovolev?

Crazy video. Yup. I've seen a lot of those before, but this was a nice compilation.

There is absolutely no denying that Kovalev is one of the most talented hockey players in the world. He's part of a handful of truly incredible players. Unfortunately for him, his work ethic doesn't measure up to his raw skill. It's a shame, since this man could be a top point-getter in the NHL if we saw him perform like he did in that montage night after night.

I love it when Kovalev delivers a People's Elbow on the likes of Tucker, though. That always makes me smile.

Edited by Cataclaw

i think they should put kovolev on the point on the PP, that way with both Souray and Kovolev for the opposition to worry about, either one of the two will be open at the point, or there should be a play in low.

it was kind of painful watching this clip....where the heck is THAT kovolev?

It would be wicked if Kovalev was a right handed shot because that way they could both set eachother up for one timers. As it is now Markov is the passer and Souray is the shooter I would not mind having Kovalev on the point for the second unit though.

How come he never uses that insane speed in 3:50 of this clip?

He practically flew by both guys on the breakaway.

There's a segment of the clip that's sped up to look like he breaks out much faster than he actually does... Sorry to burst the bubble, but it's a video enhancement, not his speed...

But that's the thing with this video - those are his out-of-this-world plays. And you've seen in that one video a large majority of the ones he's made with the Habs. No doubt his über-talented, but when you get six or seven great plays a year...

But that's the thing with this video - those are his out-of-this-world plays. And you've seen in that one video a large majority of the ones he's made with the Habs. No doubt his über-talented, but when you get six or seven great plays a year...

we can only hope that those uber-talented based plays become more often as we enter the second half of april, may and june...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Kovalev is a Hamburger with out the burger :huh:

that's a 'bun-ny' comment... :P:P :lool: :lool: :lool: :P:P

GO :hlogo: GO!

Kovalev was missed last night even if it was on the PP... Kovalev is the best forward on the team period!

We will see it again tonight ... just like we saw last season when he missed 15 games or something... until we dress equal or complimenting players for Kovalev then we are not going to have a better team!

You can put a Porsche Gear box on run down VW beattle,,, but it wont mean squat in performance if u don't get the engine or transmission to go along with it!

Either trade the gear box or save and plan to get the other parts!

Edited by CoRvInA