Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Thrashers d'Atlanta | 03/08/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't even blame the offense or defence... I'm just gonna blame our ######ing Koivu's and Kovalev's that are suppose to make us win a ######ing game and all they did was ######ing trash talk the habs, score not even 20 goals.

:lool: :lool: :lool:

6-0

i read a post awhile back saying its more so all the players fault.. they have no leadership and that basically little or no blame goes on the coaching staff... they went on to reference past coaches and how well they are doing now... well sorry but this 'organization' needs a shake up.. not just its players or coaches.. im talking about the upper management level... even our scouting... since when have we had a really great f'n prospect come up and fulfill his true potential.. instead they will linger in the ahl or get traded to other teams... our recent history of first round picks stink...its been forever... f*k this is the montreal canadiens franchise man... the new york yankees of hockey... well we can barely get star players to play for the habs... and when they do they never do as good as they've done previously... and then when they are traded away to another team they tear it up again hahaha...and where is all the money going? to buy a soccer team? .. sell out every damn night... merchandise must be thru the roof.. but we can't turn this ship around... its already sunk... and now the players are drowning... f*k it there's my rant... damn leafs will make the playoffs and the habs wont... this is a brutal yearrrrrrrr

Edited by newf

Attack suck

Defense suck

Goaler suck

Special team suck

Desire to win not present

They couldnt beat an AHL team the way they are playing. I want to cry.

Does every ######ing bounce HAVE to go to a Trasher stick in front of the net?

OK, the elimination game number is now about 3 losses unless they get OT points and get major help. I was typing this saying I want a nasty embarrassing rout and then Abby let's in the 6th.

Go Atlanta go I'm afraid. Humilation is what we need. Because there's nothing left in the jar folks. If they can't fight back against the media, if they can't fight for their playoff lives, if they can't play for the fans or Guy or Muller or Gainey...

Go Atlanta - 8-1 will suffice.

:(

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Attack suck

Defense suck

Goaler suck

Special team suck

Desire to win not present

They couldnt beat an AHL team the way they are playing. I want to cry.

Every time I think I have seen rock bottom :angry:

6 goals on 17 shots? Well at least we have Michael Leighton!!!!

Edited by Wamsley01

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUI!!!!!!!!!!! YESS!!!!!!!!!

WERE BACK IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:unsure:

Please tell me theyre is some kind of mercy rule.. it could go in the double digits if it keep up like this

I won't even blame the offense or defence... I'm just gonna blame our ######ing Koivu's and Kovalev's that are suppose to make us win a ######ing game and all they did was ######ing trash talk the habs, score not even 20 goals.

hmmmm......

i'm going to have to check my habonics dictionary to figure out what all those #'s stand for... they can't be one to one replacement for letters because you'd get someting like aaaaaaing or lllllling or ffffffing or something like that...

maybe placement in the grouping has some impact on the letter intended...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Lats scores

I'm kind of disapointed....a real lesson would have been a 12 -0 game

12 - 0 or 12- 1... no big difference...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Why do we keep Pine Ryder around?