Kovalev: Vertigo may threaten career

JMMR

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I saw that somewhere, but definitely not in its day....pretty classic.

Kinda looks like a national flag for Turkey or something.

Haha, just noticed the big, red, bolded explanation for your avatar at the bottom of the page :P

This is not a ruse. Confirmed. Stop with the conspiracy theories, they're a pain. How would you like it if you died and no one believed it, thinking it was all a big setup? :)

Actually I probably wouldn't worry about it too much. It would make me feel special, like Elvis... B)

I knew I saw that somewhere, but definitely not in its day....pretty classic.

Isn't it funny that the so called "Center of the Hockey Universe" :wacko: has the name "Leafs" but we donned one first? We also took their name. Think about it. If we had not existed, what name do you think they probably would have chosen?" "Canadians"?

I hope we destroy them on Saturday. I decided to go with this avatar right now because it's got green in it and March 17th is when the leefy mcleef St. Pat's visit the Mighty Canadiens.

I hope Kovy plays :hlogo: :clap:

#### is really making me forget Kovy quick. All the best to him but I sense a good atmosphere around the kids that I'm enjoying. Higgins praising #### qualities, #### complementing Pleks. I'm so sick of "Veteran Leaders" on this team whining and crying about thier own poor performance and dogging the kids in public. I thought we needed the older guys to set an example. Not in this dressing room. They are dogging them and lashing out in the media. Loser's

Out of all our kids I'm super ass excited about Sergei ####. I went looking for a You TUBE video of Andrei's blind pass the other night but came across a Sergei highlight reel. HOLY F&^cK. That kid has everything. Hits like a train, and looks like he really enjoys it. He can score , skate, pass....Ovechkin who? We habs fans are in for a serious treat when that kid gets the call. Could you imagine our 1st line is , or PP line is "THE KKK LINE" #### Koivu Lil ####. Or the " TIT SANDWICH with a little Finish Hot dog.

What a Laugh......Tonight Montreal's going with the TIT sandwhich against the Leafs starting line-up.....

Anyways....... Wow that kid is goooooooooooddddddddd!!!!

I didn't find the blind pass. Anyone have it?

O-ya and who is 44 on the knights. Seems like they really complement each other well. Who's making who look good? Habs should try and get that guy from whoever owns him. Have the #### Brothers played together before? How was it?

Edited by SAKS-AVENUE

#### is really making me forget Kovy quick. All the best to him but I sense a good atmosphere around the kids that I'm enjoying. Higgins praising #### qualities, #### complementing Pleks. I'm so sick of "Veteran Leaders" on this team whining and crying about thier own poor performance and dogging the kids in public. I thought we needed the older guys to set an example. Not in this dressing room. They are dogging them and lashing out in the media. Loser's

Out of all our kids I'm super ass excited about Sergei ####. I went looking for a You TUBE video of Andrei's blind pass the other night but came across a Sergei highlight reel. HOLY F&^cK. That kid has everything. Hits like a train, and looks like he really enjoys it. He can score , skate, pass....Ovechkin who? We habs fans are in for a serious treat when that kid gets the call. Could you imagine our 1st line is , or PP line is "THE KKK LINE" #### Koivu Lil ####. Or the " TIT SANDWICH with a little Finish Hot dog.

What a Laugh......Tonight Montreal's going with the TIT sandwhich against the Leafs starting line-up.....

Anyways....... Wow that kid is goooooooooooddddddddd!!!!

I didn't find the blind pass. Anyone have it?

O-ya and who is 44 on the knights. Seems like they really complement each other well. Who's making who look good? Habs should try and get that guy from whoever owns him. Have the #### Brothers played together before? How was it?

There is no 44 on the team. There is an 88, and that would be Kane ... he would compliment anyone. A young Koivu.

Here is the team roster with jersey #:

http://www.londonknights.com/statistics_skaters.asp

That is Schremp. :wacko: Before you go all gooey over Sergei, maybe you could check out how Schremp is doing as a pro. Scratched multiple times this year so far.

And stop with the "####" lines will you? Never that clever to begin with and certainly doesn't get any more so with constant repiTITion. :puke:

And stop with the "####" lines will you? Never that clever to begin with and certainly doesn't get any more so with constant repiTITion. :puke:

It isn't an attempt to be witty. It is a term of endearment. It has far more sass then wit. You don't like it, tough nooggies. I personally find it funny ... i like sass.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=200082&hubname=nhl

I hope this is not the case. Kovalev is an important part of the team and vertigo would be a terrible condition to have.

Get well soon AK 27.

would that mean that his salary wouldn't count against the cap (next year - and after)?

GO :hlogo: GO!

Does this mean that The Bell Centre has to change U2's Vertigo to some other goal song?

A lot of people were pondering that very idea but I think they still used it last night.

Take it from someone else who has been there. I had recurring episodes of vertigo, turned out to be Menieres disease. I lost the hearing in one ear and it rings constantly. Haven't had vertigo for years now, thankfully, it is very unpleasant. :puke:

Take it from someone else who has been there. I had recurring episodes of vertigo, turned out to be Menieres disease. I lost the hearing in one ear and it rings constantly. Haven't had vertigo for years now, thankfully, it is very unpleasant. :puke:

My dad had the exact same thing about 5 or 6 years ago.

Happy to hear you have recovered as well.

That is Schremp. :wacko: Before you go all gooey over Sergei, maybe you could check out how Schremp is doing as a pro. Scratched multiple times this year so far.

TITSY is now my favorite player. This kid is going to be really good. Watch him closely he has real talent. And I will continue to call him TITSY for as long as I want. ALL TOGETHER NOW GO TITSY GO. :clap::clap: