Official Scoreboard Watcher's Thread

Easy Ryder

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I'll be cheering for the Leafs tonight, as they are playing the Canes. :puke: Also gotta pull for New Jersey and Floriday tonight.

i agree with you and any night the leafs are playing one of the teams ahead of us in the playoff crunch...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Yes perfect night for the Canadiens.

Flyers fans we are tonight as they host the Canes.

Also might as well cheer for the Sabres to beat the Devils so they do not win the division!

Yes perfect night for the Canadiens.

Flyers fans we are tonight as they host the Canes.

Also might as well cheer for the Sabres to beat the Devils so they do not win the division!

agreed, fully agreed on both points, j...

go philly & buffalo!!!

GO :hlogo: GO!

Carolina is loosing against the frikkin Flyers? :lol: Loosing to a bottom feeder at this point in time when every point counts is simply unexcusable.

If they loose that game they simply dont deserve to be in the playoff. One less team to worry about :clap:

Canes score with about 4 seconds left in the period DAMN!!

Thrashers score as well.

Saw that goal .. Brind'Amour set up the play from the faceoff. Placed Staal at the exact spot where the puck was going to be after the faceoff. Then he went in front of the net to obstruct Biron's view.

Hold on Flyers!

O damn, maybe I spoke too fast after all.

Go flyers go!

I really hope both the Habs and Leafs get in, need all the Canadian teams in we can get so we can see a all Canadian final

:o

Let's review this, Pierre, because I don't think you're getting it! ;) If you want to be a Habs fan, by definition you are not only NOT a Leafs fan, but you cheer for whoever they're playing against. (Only exception: if a Leaf victory will improve the Habs playoffs chances, as we saw when they played Carolina).

This is not about making political statements, being pro-Canada or anti-U.S., Bush, Harper, Bill O'Reilly or Chantal Hebert. This is HOCKEY! It's pure, free, and one thing is clear: Canadiens fans DON'T like the Leafs!

:rolleyes: