Game Thread | Capitals vs. Canadiens | 03/24/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink tea over coffee as well.

My first initial starts with P but then its CN, PCN sounds like a cable news network or some sort of disease.

I think it sounds like a dirty movies channel. :D

Game was excellent tonght.

Fan's did the wayve with a litte more than 8 minutes left and then in the final 3 minutes sung "hey hey good bye". There have not been to many chances for that this season.

Great game for all four lines.

Komisarek and Markov was huge against Ovechkin while Dandenault once again showed why he should not be playing defense.

:puke:

On another note, GO HABS GO! B)

:ghg:

you'll be glad to know that I actually got interested with scandinavia when I met a beautiful finn girl.

:rolleyes:

Edited by marky_and_komi

2 of 3 at home though, need to clean off the home schedule to have a shot

Yep. Fortunately, we've won 7 straight home games though.

4 for 4 when i don't post until after we win... :D

i wish i could have seen this game, but i was cleaning up at poker... pretty good night for me all around!

I gave up A JUICY LIVE TOURNY FOR THIS GAME, GET YOUR PRIORITIES STR8!!! :P

you'll be glad to know that I actually got interested with scandinavia when I met a beautiful finn girl.

:rolleyes:

I've met one too. Their accents are to die for.

No it isn't. It is an acronym for Jewish American Princess. It is an abbreviation, or diminutive, for Japanese. ;)

Then how come at the Olympics or any other international event Japan is shortened to JAP much like Canada to CAN, Germany to GER, Finland to FIN, etc. That's what I was referring to.

Then how come at the Olympics or any other international event Japan is shortened to JAP much like Canada to CAN, Germany to GER, Finland to FIN, etc. That's what I was referring to.

Read my response again ...

Acronym is when you take the first letter of every word, like FBI is an acronym for Federal Bureau of Investigation.

I was keying in on a technicality. I'm a language geek, what can I say?

ahhh

it's JPN in the olympics. JAP is a racial slur.

A racial slur? :wacko:

Read my response again ...

Acronym is when you take the first letter of every word, like FBI is an acronym for Federal Bureau of Investigation.

I was keying in on a technicality. I'm a language geek, what can I say?

:puke:

I think in the interest of making the playoffs you should change your middle name.

Hmmm, my list of favourite names starting with L include: Laith, Lanae, Lanith, Laucian, Lauren, Leah, Leigh, Leonardo, London, Louis, Lucien, Lucius and Luke. I also really adore the name Lucifer, but unfortunately it has some rather unpleasant connotations.