Poop in Chicken

JLP

I find it hilarious that a "serious" organization can put out videos of shocking footage with little to no hard evidence to back up their claims. :lol:

Leave the US government out of this . . .

what a big pile of crap !!

I guess they don't think a carrot is a living creature..but it is!!

please think of the carrots !!

I guess they don't think a carrot is a living creature..but it is!!

Yeah and poop is used to fertilize many veges anyway. These silly peta people. Their ads backfire. This sort of add makes me react like "the forbidden fruit".

I think I'll go buy a big burger :P

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Yeah and poop is used to fertilize many veges anyway. These silly peta people. Their ads backfire. This sort of add makes me react like "the forbidden fruit".

I had a similar reaction after watching one of these "promo vids" in my Media Studies class in the fall semester.

wait I'm coming !!

and I'll put bacon in mine...no lettuce, no tomatoes..it'd be a sin to destroy a good burger with veggies

wait I'm coming !!

and I'll put bacon in mine...no lettuce, no tomatoes..it'd be a sin to destroy a good burger with veggies

I think ima switch my nickname for BBQ Joe :D Seriously name just one veggie food who's better than a grilled steak ??? I'm still waiting...

PETA gives me a pain in the @@@@

"You can't be eat meat and call yourself an environmentalist" What a pile of self-serving, arrogant crap.

Just because we can't hear them scream does not mean that vegetables do not have any feelings. People must kill something to live that is the nature of life. Life is not fair, deal with it PETA :puke:

a despicable and manipulating ad - sad that this distortion of the truth can be passed off on our society :wacko:

So chicken's poop what's new?

as in american food. hamburgers, hot dogs etc. :puke:

pho all the way!

and mexican food.

vietnamese food

sushi

german-hungarian food

American Food= fast food joints

wow what a culture.

The french have 5 star dining and what do we have?

Heart attack city.

what a country.

Eating meat is quaint, for sure. But if mankind hopes to progress to a state where it can eliminate extreme poverty and feed everyone, switching to a grain and vegetable-based diet is essential. Twenty vegetarians can live off the same amount of land and water resources as one meat eater. Why use water and grain to feed an animal then kill the animal and eat its flesh? That's simply inefficient, and it's harmful to the environment as well.

Plus, whether you like it or not there is an ethical issue, involving cruelty toward animals, and , come on, admit that animals are different from fruits or vegetables in that they have central nervous systems and brains, give birth and care for their young. Their treatment in factory farms and slaughterhouses is abominable, don't blame PETA for bringing you these images.

Finally, forget about karma, a meat-based diet is simply not good for your physical health.

What I find interesting is the aggressive reaction toward this sort of animal-rights propaganda. It's like, if you accept what you see in this PETA video, it implies that you're something of a barbarian hehehe. Better to deny, I suppose, but in the future I don't think humankind will still be slaughtering animals for food.

Eating meat is quaint, for sure. But if mankind hopes to progress to a state where it can eliminate extreme poverty and feed everyone, switching to a grain and vegetable-based diet is essential. Twenty vegetarians can live off the same amount of land and water resources as one meat eater. Why use water and grain to feed an animal then kill the animal and eat its flesh? That's simply inefficient, and it's harmful to the environment as well.

Plus, whether you like it or not there is an ethical issue, involving cruelty toward animals, and , come on, admit that animals are different from fruits or vegetables in that they have central nervous systems and brains, give birth and care for their young. Their treatment in factory farms and slaughterhouses is abominable, don't blame PETA for bringing you these images.

Finally, a meat-based diet is simply not good for your health.

What I find interesting is the aggressive reaction toward this sort of animal-rights propaganda. It's like, if you accept what you see in this PETA video, it implies that you're something of a barbarian hehehe. Better to deny, I suppose, but in the future I don't think humankind will still be slaughtering animals for food.

I have nothing against vegetarianism and I've considered fully converting on several occasions. What I do have a problem with though is PETA and other organizations who distort the truth for one purpose or another.

how did the potato feel when it was dug up to be fried.

On a serious note.

Just as in nature there are animals that only eat plants.

I think some people have the veggie gene.

Its also an outlook.

Veggies should not be scorned and looked like left wing communists Rush Limbaugh worshippers nor should meat eaters with heart disease and cowboy hats be called right wing kooks air america listeners.

As long as your not wasteful I'm fine.

I personally can't go all veggie. If I could go a week on veggie diet before I start getting crazy and getting massive headaches.

Now can I eat a meal with barely any meat and mostly salads. yes.

So I'm a hybrid. The small electric motor is the meat while the bigger engine is the veggie mobile.

how did the potato feel when it was dug up to be fried.

On a serious note.

Just as in nature there are animals that only eat plants.

I think some people have the veggie gene.

Its also an outlook.

Veggies should not be scorned and looked like left wing communists Rush Limbaugh worshippers nor should meat eaters with heart disease and cowboy hats be called right wing kooks air america listeners.

As long as your not wasteful I'm fine.

I personally can't go all veggie. If I could go a week on veggie diet before I start getting crazy and getting massive headaches.

Now can I eat a meal with barely any meat and mostly salads. yes.

So I'm a hybrid. The small electric motor is the meat while the bigger engine is the veggie mobile.

You bring up a good point. Brian Molko for instance was told by his doctor that if he didn't give up vegetarianism, he could end up dying. Although I wonder how much of an impact his drug use had on that.

Eating meat is quaint, for sure. But if mankind hopes to progress to a state where it can eliminate extreme poverty and feed everyone, switching to a grain and vegetable-based diet is essential.

Nice Utopian dream, won't ever happen.

Twenty vegetarians can live off the same amount of land and water resources as one meat eater. Why use water and grain to feed an animal then kill the animal and eat its flesh? That's simply inefficient, and it's harmful to the environment as well.

If your dream to feed all the people comes true we'll have to kill off the animals and convert the land to farms to grow veg. Now that would be cruel, wouldn't it?

Plus, whether you like it or not there is an ethical issue, involving cruelty toward animals, and , come on, admit that animals are different from fruits or vegetables in that they have central nervous systems and brains, give birth and care for their young.

My point was that vegetables are living entities and people must consume something that used to be alive at whatever level of sentience in order to live.

Their treatment in factory farms and slaughterhouses is abominable, don't blame PETA for bringing you these images.

Actually, if PETA (in my view, a mostly pointless collection of celebrities without a cause and wack-job blowhards) actually brought about the abolution of factory farms I'd would proudly join. Factory farms are abhorent, wasteful, environmentally inexcusable and dangerous.

Finally, forget about karma, a meat-based diet is simply not good for your physical health.

An omnivorous, moderate meat eating diet has been the norm in many cultures for thousands of years. Until recently, most people did not have the luxury to ignore any food source. Me and my Karma have better things to worry about.

What I find interesting is the aggressive reaction toward this sort of animal-rights propaganda. It's like, if you accept what you see in this PETA video, it implies that you're something of a barbarian hehehe.

Better to deny, I suppose, but in the future I don't think humankind will still be slaughtering animals for food.

I think you could be right, but probably arent depending on what time frame you envision. I don't deny my tendencies towards barbarianism.

Unlike a lot of people I grew up on a farm, I love animals but no one can convince me that it is unethical to eat one. The reason the PETA excites an agressive reaction in me is their tone of moral superiority and appalling lack of logic or argumentative skills. By seeking to shock people into their cause they merely piss me off.

IMHO, anyone truly concerned about the environment and/or animals would be better off supporting the WWF

Edited by PMAC