HABS vs BRUINS: Game 1, April 7th

puck7x

how is slegr only getting $800,000? Has he really deteriorated that much.

No matter I guess... I'll tell you one thing though - out here in mass people are incredibly confident about this series, but there is a funny thing about boston fans which I think comes mostly from Red Sox: Boston fans are always kind of expect their teams to find a way to lose. I think Montreal fans always expect their teams to find a way to win (at least the als, of late, and the habs). You can tell that somewhere in the back of their heads the bruins fans are waiting for bill buckner to lace up his skates.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

won't be able to watch the game argh.. i have a university class tonight. I guess i'll find a way to leave earlier:idea:

Go habs go!! We need to score the 1st goal and put the momentum on our side! Go Souray!! Go Koivu!! :ghg:

What about a 3-1 victory? Sounds good to me :D

Martin Lapointe is the highest paid bruins player!!! hahahahahaha What a joke....Makes not wonder why the league is in such a state that it is..

Maybe it will take a strike to settle things for the NHL..

Any way im glad the Habs did miss out on that Bum..

:ghg: 5 and a half hours till gametime

Originally posted by huzer

Luckily I've got some things to keep me busy until gametime. Otherwise, I'd go nuts waiting for 5 PM.  

:ghg:

I'm partying at the moment (starting to get a bit funny as well, thanks to the alcohol)....going to one of the studentpubs in a moment , which closes at 1 am CET, which is exactly when the game starts....I better not get to drunk, or otherwise I'll fall alseep during first intermission :D

:ghg::ghg:

I better not get to drunk, or otherwise I'll fall alseep during first intermission  

:lol: lol same here........but i dont have my mind on much else other than the game tonight.

I just want the habs to beat boston tonight, and shove all of their trashtalk right back into their fat mouths.

But guys, dont wish for the habs to KILL boston in a game tonight. That's not what we want. Maybe for the last game of the series....ya.....but not for any of the others.

Tonight the night. Two years since our last playoff.

Boston have a pretty solid team. A fear for Thorntons wrath.

But we can skate better. Tempo is the key. And I hope Kovalev can find the net. He is first line material.

And I can't wait untill Begin or Bouillion hits Thornton and that bum Kyle McLaren.

And I can't wait untill Begin or Bouillion hits Thornton and that bum Kyle McLaren

lol...i agree with the thornton part.....and I WOULD agree with the kyle mclaren part...its just he's on san jose now. so.....no payback of mclaren will be issued this series at least.

I guess I better make a prediction. I want to say Habs in 6, but I have a feeling...

I'm taking Habs in 5.

Habs'04 - Zednik's Revenge!

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

:ghg::ghg:

ps. Dear Boston: :-^ :-^ :-^

Originally posted by jl.roberts

No Sundstrom.

Perreault - Dowd - Kovalev will give us a 3rd scoring line tonight.

GO HABS!

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

I know he's struggled, but how many people thought the Habs would acquire Kovalev, then use him on a third line! I just find it humorous.

Go Habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way...what's up with CJAD?

One day Murray isn't at Dino Sisto's side - and today Sisto is missing - I have no idea of who these new guys are. And why are CJAD only broadcasting at 32 kbps, and why Media Player? It sounds awful.....I was more satisfied with the SurferNetwork player....

well - never mind....

aah....damnit...bruins go on the pp....:(

:ghg:

1-0 Bruins ... Gonchar powerplay goal, Begin fell behind the Bruins net and never really got back in time...

Bruins outshooting us badly, mostly because of the PP they had...

Come on habs...

[Edited on 2004-4-7 by puck7x]