1461.gif

Boston Leaders(GP,G,A,P):

Michael Nylander 2,2,2,4

Sergei Samsonov 3,0,4,4

Patrice Bergeron 3,1,2,3

:hlogo: leaders (GP,G,A,P):

Alexei Kovalev 3,2,1,3

Saku Koivu 3,0,3,3

(Brisebois,Markov,Rivet,Zednik tied with 1 point)

Series Review:

Game 1: boston50.gif]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/guitarzen/bos...ton50.gif[/img][/url] 3 montreal50.gif 0

Game 2: boston50.gif]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/guitarzen/bos...ton50.gif[/img][/url] 2 montreal50.gif 1 (OT)

Game 3: boston50.gif]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/guitarzen/bos...ton50.gif[/img][/url] 2 montreal50.gif 3

TV Schedule:

Canada: CBC,SRC,RDS

US: NESN(New Englang Sports Network)

Habs Injuries: Ribeiro(?),Begin,Sundstrom (upper,lower,lower)

Bruins Injuries: Thorton(kind-of),Nylander(?),Donato (upper,upper,lower)

Fun Injury Fact: All 6 injuries are classified as "player's body" injuries. Oh.... and Nylander has a sore throat

:ghg:

[Edited on 4/12/2004 by simonus]

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting this one.

The first goal is important. I hope Theodore, Koivu, Zednik, Ribeiro and Ryder will take one step up.

Neutralize Thornton and Gonchar and this should be fine.

THE BRUINS SUCK!!! , the Celtics suck, the Pats suck and the BoSox suck, Boston Public sucks, Carl Yzscremski and his stupid sideburns suck, Goodwill Hunting sucks, New England Clam Chowder sucks Ben Affleck and Matt Damon suck, Red Aurbeck and Bob Cousy suck and so does K.C. Jones and Rick Pitino, Aerosmith sucks, The Cars suck, Benjamin Franklin sucks as does Samuel Adam's Boston Lager, Kevin McHale sucks and so does Carlton Fisk, Michael Dukakis sucked it bigtime in 88,Barbara Walters sucks,Cam Neely sucks and yes so does Bobby Orr, Wade Boggs sucks , Dr. Seuss sucks, so does the Telephone and Alexander Graham Bell, Edgar Allen Poe sucks and so does Leonard Nimoy, most of all LFO sucks and New Kids on the Block REALLY suck, thanks Boston, Conan O'Brien Sucks, Ed McMahon sucks, The hick from French Lick sucks, Matt LeBlanc sucks, Mark Wahlberg and Joey McIntyre suck but I already said New Kids on The Block sucked didn't I, so does Morse code, Jay Leno sucks, the Boston Tea Party sucked, Cheers sucked, so does Sesame Street and the Practice, , the music group "Boston" sucks, Boston College and Boston University both suck!

Just a few things wrong with this world all thanks to BOSTON!!!!

:ghg::ghg::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::ghg::ghg:

Originally posted by Guy10

THE BRUINS SUCK!!! , the Celtics suck, the Pats suck and the BoSox suck, Boston Public sucks, Carl Yzscremski and his stupid sideburns suck, Goodwill Hunting sucks, New England Clam Chowder sucks Ben Affleck and Matt Damon suck, Red Aurbeck and Bob Cousy suck and so does K.C. Jones and Rick Pitino, Aerosmith sucks, The Cars suck, Benjamin Franklin sucks as does Samuel Adam's Boston Lager, Kevin McHale sucks and so does Carlton Fisk, Michael Dukakis sucked it bigtime in 88,Barbara Walters sucks,Cam Neely sucks and yes so does Bobby Orr, Wade Boggs sucks , Dr. Seuss sucks, so does the Telephone and Alexander Graham Bell, Edgar Allen Poe sucks and so does Leonard Nimoy, most of all LFO sucks and New Kids on the Block REALLY suck, thanks Boston, Conan O'Brien Sucks, Ed McMahon sucks, The hick from French Lick sucks, Matt LeBlanc sucks, Mark Wahlberg and Joey McIntyre suck but I already said New Kids on The Block sucked didn't I, so does Morse code, Jay Leno sucks, the Boston Tea Party sucked, Cheers sucked, so does Sesame Street and the Practice, , the music group "Boston" sucks, Boston College and Boston University both suck!

Just a few things wrong with this world all thanks to BOSTON!!!!

:ghg::ghg::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::ghg::ghg:

:clap:

That's hillarious!

We win this one and we will win the series in six.

We loose this one and we are out in five.

I've said some pretty crappy things about Theo but it all rests on him. The rest of the team is playing hard and smart hockey.

I know he is scared but we need him at the top of his game.

Come on Theo......

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo::ghg::hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

I've got butterflies in my stomach already man.......this is going to be truly intense......I've said this before in the other game thread but im going to say it again---

IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE GAME, YELL YOUR ASSES OFF!

give this team some support and they willl play better. a good crowd a good game. :ghg:

The ultimate start of this game would be if Habs could score two easy quick goals on Raycroft and shatter his confidence somewhat. If so, the series would be ours.

GO HABS GO!

Ricu's Keys to winning:

-Get Perreault on line two to take the draws, sit JJ, and move Ribs to line 4

-Get Ward, Zed, and Ryder near the net, ALL GAME

-Take plenty of shots from the point

-Switch up the PP lines! DO SOMETHING to make that work!

-Quintal must be our enforcer near the net and has to take out JT

-Komi should be in for Bouillion

-Establish the long pass

-Is it too simple to say we need to collapse on rebounds to give Theo a break?

-Theo needs to play the puck more, our D is unreliable in that sense.

-Markov needs to play like last game. Quintal needs to play like last decade.

Ricu's Players to Watch:

BOSTON BRUINS:

Sergei Samsonov-excellent puck handler and skater will take a bigger role with JT hurt

Nick Boynton-the fastest Bruins D-man has probably learned a lesson from all those odd man rushes; he will pinch less tonight

Hal Gill-Look for him to play like a goon, and take a shot at Ribs

MONTREAL CANADIENS:

Richard Zednik-I don't know why, but I think he will get a goal off a rebound tonight

Ribs/Blood On the Ice-Yea...

Michael Ryder-Now he has the playoff fever in him; his play will infect the others

Jose Theodore-He will come up huge tonight after a subpar series so far

Originally posted by ricucity

The D is unreliable playing the puck behind the net? Theo is unreliable playing the puck behind the net.

Originally posted by simonus
Originally posted by ricucity

The D is unreliable playing the puck behind the net? Theo is unreliable playing the puck behind the net.

Well yea, that too...but Breezy and Quintal just give the damn puck away.

If anything, Theo needs to play the puck less. Brodeur and Turco he ain't. And he makes a lot of bad decisions about when/where/why he should play the puck. Everytime he leaves the crease, I hold my breath.

Hopefully the Habs can even it up tonight! Let the B's run around all ticked off at Ribeiro if they want. Get themselves outta position and let Ryder capitalize. hehe.

And I don't mind Perreault in the lineup, but not on the 2nd line. Dags/Perreault/Ryder would be three guys who shoot and never pass. CJ hasn't trusted Perreault to take a whole lotta defensive zone draws the entire year, so I don't know why that would suddenly change now, unless he's been brainwashed by the dorks at CBC. Man, I miss the days of Dick Irvin/Scotty Bowman/Steve Shutt/Gallivan etc, calling the Habs games. Millen, Hrudy, Healey, and the rest of the clueless goalies that CBC hires are worthless when it comes to color commentary.

[Edited on 2004/4/13 by huzer]