CHice

it was two 5th for a 4th.

any other trades you can talk about ??

seems like no players involved

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would the Habs not trade up and have taken Andersson? He is a decent sized Center, would have looked good in a Habs uni. Although his favorite team is Detroit so it all worked out for him.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

Could the Habs be loading up on defenceman for a big trade? Or could they just be going best player available...

I think we need wingers now though. Though it seems like everyone left has limited potential.

Why would the Habs not trade up and have taken Andersson? He is a decent sized Center, would have looked good in a Habs uni. Although his favorite team is Detroit so it all worked out for him.

Could have done the same for RUZICKA. Has alot of talent and a good size centre

Happy with having two first round picks.

Ducks win has an impact on thier decisions - traning coaching - new trends to win the cup but at the same time a team needs to have an identity "there is more then one way to bake a cake"

About Bulldogs - great competition great experience and progress for young players

About Souray- well we do not have strong talks with him right now he can not predict how it will turn out.

About Souray- well we do not have strong talks with him right now he can not predict how it will turn out.

He did not present a sense that anything was going to happen on that front. Thank you Flyers for messing up salary structures.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

Funny that the conversation with Bob Mckenzie goes from Souray the UFA right to how Lowe is going to make a move today and it's looking like they aren't even close to a Redden deal.

It means nothing except that he said expect the Oil to make a move today. I wonder if they will trade for the rights on Sheldon?

Hmmm?

He did not present a sense that anything was going to happen on that front. Thank you Flyers for messing up salary structures.

Maybe the leafs have saved that a little with signing colaiacovo (or whatever his name is) for around 1.5M a year.

Happy with having two first round picks.

Ducks win has an impact on thier decisions - traning coaching - new trends to win the cup but at the same time a team needs to have an identity "there is more then one way to bake a cake"

About Bulldogs - great competition great experience and progress for young players

exactly, this team has no I dentity. I think they want a hard working team rather than an fast/offensive.

Hard working is the way to go. I keep preaching this over and over but look at the last 2 weeks of the season (and beginning of last season), the Habs showed character and it worked great for them.

Maybe the leafs have saved that a little with signing colaiacovo (or whatever his name is) for around 1.5M a year.

That was a good signing for both parties. If he becomes another Kaberle then kudos to JFjr. I think he is just going to be another injury prone guy which is too bad as Carlo really is a nice guy and is offensively gifted.

Hey, just noticed Rick Vaives son Justin was drafted by the ducks.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

It looks like our team will soon look something like the Canucks...

I'd hope for better but ah well, the Ducks had a similar line-up just they had Selanne to lead the offence and their grinders were more effective (Vancouver's were injured).

That was a good signing for both parties. If he becomes another Kaberle then kudos to JFjr. I think he is just going to be another injury prone guy which is too bad as Carlo really is a nice guy and is offensively gifted.

Yeah the last game of the year I think he was injured 4 times.

Allard

Skokan

Malone

Torquato

McCrae

Kidd

Valach

Rusnak

Grant

Who are the top guys left ?

At this point, I think every team's list of remaining top guys is completely different.

Toquato's still there? That could be a very solid pick in the 5th round. I thought he would go in the second.

The next pick or maybe 7th rounder would be good to get Mikus back. They know him well, He is a year older and a year ahead in developement from any player they can get now.

I don't think they want Mikus back. He's a good player but there's just no room in the system for him.

I don't think they want Mikus back. He's a good player but there's just no room in the system for him.

You can't say that if we have already spent a pick on the same position.

From Eklund

Edmonton has made their big deal(e5)...but what???? waiting on details...I do not believe it is Redden. Andy Strickland believes it to be "A big power forward out of the east."

Habs picking soon...

Quick morning rumors btw, RDS reported that both STL and EDM offered all three of their first round picks to CHI for the #1 spot.

Thats pretty cool.