Jersey Size (Help)

Fanpuck33_

I am looking at getting a Habs jersey from ebay, to save myself some money. The jersey is listed as a Large. I normally wear XL t-shirts, and jerseys normally run a lot bigger than t-shirts. Do you guys think this should fit? I am sure many of you have bought jerseys, and hopefully you can help me out. Thanks for any help!

[Edited on 4-20-04 by Fanpuck33]

I figure it should be fine. I measured a T-shirt and the dimensions were smaller than the dimensions listed in the description, so it SHOULD fit. Otherwise, if I win, I'll be out 30 bucks. But not bad for a jersey, could be a lot worse.

Hey guys. I own a habs away jersey (white), and I got it customized with my last name on it. Recently, I feel that I'd prefer Koivu on the back now. As it is right now, I've got my last name on it and # 11 already because thats my hockey number, so all I need is the last name changed.

My question is : Would a jersey shop be able to take my last name off, and put koivu on?

Maybe some of you guys have had past experiences with this....I dunno....but just taking a chance that somebody might know. Worth a try.

Any place that would put a name on should have no problem taking it off. If I am right, all they have to do is undo the seaming they used to put the name on in the first place.

By the way, for $41 American I just got a Habs jersey. Now I just have to hope it fits!

When I got my jersey, selection was real low. They only had a white away that would fit me and it's an adult small. They are quite a bit bigger than most shirts you'd have, that's for sure, but yah, the sleeves do seem to be about the same.

I wanted a red vintage... but they only had one in XL which hung off of me like no other. Craziness. I'm going to get a name and # on the back of mine.

#73 :/)Haha, my kitten's named after him too. ;)

I have both white and red, bought when white was home. My pride is my '92-93 trainers sweater though. What I am after is a black practice jersey, any leads?

• 2 years later...
i need a new habs jersey

I needed one of those Avs 3rd jerseys but then they got discontinued. So now I think I'm still content with my Roy jersey from a few years ago.

Although I think I might get a Skrastins jersey.

I'm looking for a Liverpool home, away and 3rd kit. As well as the French and German national kits. I'd like a Southend kit as well. Maybe Barcelona, Monchengladbach, PSG, Ajax. A couple of Liverpool training jerseys.

No more Habs jerseys though.

So, if anyone has a good lead on where to get a few different soccer kits, lemme know.

I am looking at getting a Habs jersey from ebay, to save myself some money. The jersey is listed as a Large. I normally wear XL t-shirts, and jerseys normally run a lot bigger than t-shirts. Do you guys think this should fit? I am sure many of you have bought jerseys, and hopefully you can help me out. Thanks for any help!

[Edited on 4-20-04 by Fanpuck33]

I always go with what it says... XL = XL at best.

Recently, I got some soccer jerseys that were labelled XL but were closer to being L. :(

Best bet is to go with a 'too small' perspective. A jersey that's too big is WAY BETTER than a jersey that's too small. :):)

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Speaking of jerseys do the Canadiens do any historic player jerseys. Like Richard for example. That would be awesome. The Cardinals did that with Stan Musial and bob gibson a couple years ago. Would love to get a Richard jersey.

I know Nike and CCM did retro jerseys. Whenever I went into Jersey City (haven't been there since....January 2005 when I got my Chris Bosh jersey) I saw Stastny Nordqiue jerseys and Smyl Canucks jerseys. I'm fairly certain I saw a Richard jersey a couple times.

i just bid on a Habs Jersey also, normally i wear L, and this is XL. But it think it will look nice on the walls of my new house! Habs style!!

check jersey

Well he asks 20 euro, well thats 15 dollar.

Maybe I'm the only one but the CH logo on this one looks pretty small ...?

@Colin: That's the best online soccer shop I know: http://www.kitbag.com/