Game Thread | Montreal vs. Maple Leafs | 11/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh.. the habs are playing sloppy.. which usually results in them giving up bad goals to the leafs.

Price has saved their bacon so far, but let's not rely on it.

2 man advantage...

Please don't waste it!!!!!!

The Montreal vs. Maple Leafs | 11/13/07, GO HABS GO thread.

Starring the Referees.

Written by the Refs.

Produced by the Refs.

A Referee Production

Directed by the F___ing Refs

:angry:

Now you'll have to put that on every game thread, you realise...

not a bad start to the game! The score should be 2-0, had markov not missed the open net on the 2 on 1 with Saku.

Like Habstown mentioned, i hope the boys won't sit on this 1 goal lead. we all know the refs will even up the calls later on in the game. WE need a 3 goal lead going into the third!

1. I thought the first period was 65% Habs, 35% Leafs, just that the Leafs got a couple of lucky bounces that gave them some decent scoring chances (to which Price replied with "no.")

2. Great presence by captain K and friends (Ryder seems to be trying, just not scoring)

3.. What's with the leafs wearing their away jersey?

I ask again, anyone preferring Gorges play to Bouillon's this season?

Yes, yes and yes. Please, please, please!

Carbo has more faith in him than we do though. I noticed he was on the PK during the leaf's last PP.

Price has played some good hockey but he is incredible tonight. That flurry of saves was something special.

I ask again, anyone preferring Gorges play to Bouillon's this season?

I am right there with you. No doubt i would rather have Gorges in there. He is another youngster that the Habs should be trying to develop. You know what you're gonna get with Bouillon and that is not much. A few hits, very little offense, a bunch of bad passes and beaten one-on-one quite a bit. I'm probably gonna take alot of heat for these comments but haven't been a Bouillon fan for a long time. His time has come and gone. If people get sentimental and wanna keep the Cube in the lineup, expect a mediocre team.

Same ol thing tonite, Cube had to trip the other player who was gonna beat him one-on-one. How many goals does he have to cause for Carbo to finally sit him.

Is it possible that the Sportsnet broadcast is more Leaf-centric than the CBC broadcast?

yeah they are HUGE homers, way worse than CBC. Fortunately I'm not tempted to watch them much because their games are ALWAYS blacked out. Even the Leafs vs Habs on sportsnet is blacked out here in quebec (not that Id watch it over RDS)? Ridiculous! Why do I even subscribe to this channel?? To watch poker series re-runs?? All the western games are always blackout out too. Sportsnet is trash.

The in between period commentary is nothing short of laughable. Waters and Kypreos are just F-ed. How this channel is still on the air competing for viewers is beyond me.

I actually don't mind Kypreos that much. He can say a few things that just completely baffle, but I do notice he is right more often than not.