Game Thread | Montreal vs. Maple Leafs | 11/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they saying? :huh:

I'm not sure it's really necessary to know. You'd almost swear Kipper won a Cup in TO the way he gushes over 'em at times. And basically Watters owes his livelihood to the Leafs. He is pretty well liked down here on the Rock still.

SN seems to be all about Ottawa though. They obviously prefer the Leafs to the Habs but the Sens seem to be their favourite team, they even have a show dedicated to the Sens and no one else.

SN seems to be all about Ottawa though. They obviously prefer the Leafs to the Habs but the Sens seem to be their favourite team, they even have a show dedicated to the Sens and no one else.

They have a Leafs edition too...

It is nothing specific, just the way they analyze hockey.

Oh. Leaf-biased analysis.

Yeah, i never watch anything bus RDS. If i'm going to subject myself to hockey bias, it may as well be for the team i support! :hlogo:

Notice how the leafs forecheck Koivu's line so hard in the habs' zone (with a lot of success), while they give the 2nd line so much room they easily walk thru the neutral zone and the high leafs zone? They respect the abilities of Koavelv's line, and they know Koivu's line cant pass and has no moves coming into the zone.

I don't know what teh ###### happenned during the intermission, but the boys haven't showed up yet in the second. They are playing like little girls. They aren't skating and are trying these stupid little fancy plays instead of getting the damn puck out of the defensive zone!

Man, the Habs have gotta win this one, I am surrounded by Leaf fans here at work, I'll never hear the end of it. At least the saturday night games I have a day before I have to face them, by then its old news.

Koivu's line is really off tonight. Kovalev and the 3rd line will have to git er done.

Higgins and Koivu look good I think. Ryder is off tonight. I thought he was on the upswing after last game, but this is a terrible showing by him.

I'm not sure how many chances he's supposed to get on the top line, but I think he's going to have to start proving himself on the 3rd and see what someone else can do with Higgins and Koivu. Latendresse is starting to look better...

Flat this period. I might have to switch back to RDS...these guys get excited and yell if the Leafs get a shot on goal no matter how harmless.

Must be nice.... I'm in the "Toronto region" and therfore can't order RDS....and yet the game is Blacked out on sportsnet !!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?