Game Thread | Montreal vs. Maple Leafs | 11/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really guys, the Ryder bashing is getting old. He looks bad sure, but that whole line does too. How can he be singled out?

For "the most consistent scorer" he has sucked for 17 games....when can you call a guy out then?

This has to be the worst game I've seen in the classic matchup. NHL wants pumped hockey and these two will go all out and show us what hockey is all about. Markov was roughing for that? Get the ref a soother.

And give him a pair of glasses also.

That call was terrible as most of them have been.

Goes to show the paycheques for the refs come from good ol hockey town canada Toronto.

Good goal BTW!

shots this period are 15-4... there had better be a lot of yelling during intermiision

woot Kosty! Still, we need more effort... it's freaking raycroft

Finally.. they woke up... tied game..

The habs should thank their lucky stars (make that lucky star, Carey Price) that they are in the game still..

they need to come out and dominate in the 3rd..

Oh, and did anyone else notice the leafs are starting to get away with picks, interference, and hooking suddenly.. .hmmm

They'd better win for us all and I'm sure the Leef fans think the same, after having to watch this root canal ref experience the fans deserve it. I will watch the 3rd and hope that the refs put the whistles away. Give us a good third you stinkin' zebras

Good to see the interference calls are equal :puke:

Bullion stops Blake at the line and gets called for it and the puck was 2 feet from Blake

Higgins gets upended at center ice and the puck is nowhere near him during a rush and nothing.

I know we all complain about the refs but this is totally one sided.

All right guys. I want all of you to say a little prayer to the Hockey gods(1, 2, 5, 7, 9) so that our boys actually show up in the third period. This second period was simply pathetic! The Leaves are lucky, we need to out work them. If the boys can do that, we should win this game!

And yes, Ryder has sucked for the past 17 games, adn you see it's starting to reflect on Koivu's and higgins' games. I'll bet that Ryder won't get much ice time in the third!

GO HABS GO!!!!

We don't deserve that goal, horrible period!!

Actually, i disagree.

What happened to generate that goal? Pissed off Canadiens players playing with passion and adrenaline. It's like when a team is down one goal and they put everything into it in the last 2 minutes of the game -- they play with desperation and fire in their eyes. For a few short moments, Habs played with that to come back from that second goal.

Question now is.. can the fire burn in the third?