Caption this

alexstream

Nothing funny or lame about that pic! It wont win no photography award but.... Hey its the habs logo at heart inside the locker-room!! dont see why we will make fun when brothers of our glorieux take interest in showing some heart and wearing the CH at heart is displayed..... better than the fools with I love Pierre and Ivon and RDS with a minuscule habs logo so they can be on TV!

Lol....lame for sure. The poor bastards didnt know any better before they were forced to do it.

:lol: Yeah, they'll be trying to destroy all copies of it a few years from now.

Titsy roll..

:clap: This is the best one!

Sergei looks like the mailman's kid. No resemblance at all.

That's what I was thinking, he actually looks like my cousin. Andrei's head is like 50% larger, he probably ate most of the food off Sergei's plate when they were kids.

That's what I was thinking, he actually looks like my cousin. Andrei's head is like 50% larger, he probably ate most of the food off Sergei's plate when they were kids.

Thats why he'S a grinder, now !!

the way I see it, it's not the picture itself but what it reprensents. I see a bright future in that picture, I see hope of better days, I see a stanley cup in between them in a few years. I see a guy that has the potential to become a Marian hossa while the other could become as good as his diminutive friends in edmonton and chicago.

I see them as two key compenents to the Habs success in the future. A.Kosty is starting to look more and more like the high first rounder he was chosen as. Took him a few years, but has a bright future. A scorer who can handle himself along the boards. S.Kosty has surprised in that he is playing regularly in his first pro season. Even manning the point on the 2nd PP unit on occasion.

• 2 weeks later...
I see them as two key compenents to the Habs success in the future. A.Kosty is starting to look more and more like the high first rounder he was chosen as. Took him a few years, but has a bright future. A scorer who can handle himself along the boards. S.Kosty has surprised in that he is playing regularly in his first pro season. Even manning the point on the 2nd PP unit on occasion.

I see the same things...

...only not from that picture.

"What colour is our underwear, hm?"