Brisebois to Crap for this Organization

Habsfan84

He is just not the player who can get things done for this organization. Why do we continue to dress him when we got O'byrne, Streit and Dandnault.

Brisebois can never keep a puck in when we are on the PP.

Tell me your complaints.

At least this is his last year and he was cheap.

Edited by Habsfan84

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should play him at forward... I mean, did you see that hit he put on Tucker? :P

Honestly, I'd much rather have O'Byrne in the lineup and Streit at forward where he "belongs" than having Brisebois on the ice. It will be great to get Hamrlik back as well.

I think we should play him at forward... I mean, did you see that hit he put on Tucker? :P

Honestly, I'd much rather have O'Byrne in the lineup and Streit at forward where he "belongs" than having Brisebois on the ice. It will be great to get Hamrlik back as well.

me too. streit is a better foward. actually he sucks on D.

With Breezy 14-14-5

Without 15-4-4

HE SUCKS.

WOW! I didn't know it was that bad. Let's just hope Carbo and Gainey know about this little statistic.

Don't you guys start!....

You are all digging for reasons to boo this guy again. You want to make him a scapegoat. I for one do not agree with the way you are interpreting this so called stat. To blame one person for a poor record while in a lineup is as good as hearsay.

Go find someone else to piss on... leave him and any other Habs on this team alone.

I heard the boos already on him and makes me sick. @#%@#$!!!

go and boo the leafs or any other team for that matter... it would be alot more productive than calling out guys on our team.

Don't you guys start!....

You are all digging for reasons to boo this guy again. You want to make him a scapegoat. I for one do not agree with the way you are interpreting this so called stat. To blame one person for a poor record while in a lineup is as good as hearsay.

Go find someone else to piss on... leave him and any other Habs on this team alone.

I heard the boos already on him and makes me sick. @#%@#$!!!

go and boo the leafs or any other team for that matter... it would be alot more productive than calling out guys on our team.

Patrice??..... Is that you???

Are you feeling like che Paris calling you again?

Nice game last night :puke:

JMMR knows its alot more than Brisebois to be correlated in those stats!....

What I am scared of is what Benoit brunet says about Price and Huet.... if so nothing else to do but trade one of them before the end of the season!

JMMR knows its alot more than Brisebois to be correlated in those stats!....

What I am scared of is what Benoit brunet says about Price and Huet.... if so nothing else to do but trade one of them before the end of the season!

What did Brunet say?

You are all digging for reasons to boo this guy again. You want to make him a scapegoat.

We want to make him a scapegoat??? Are you not watching the games? If he's not turning the puck directly over to the other team, he's losing a battle in the corner... or firing sucker passes into our forwards feet.

Open your eyes.

Kinda futile to start a thread to pick on Brisebois. The guy was brought in on a 1-year 700k contract knowing he'd be a 6th/7th d-man. He's only here to support the kids on the team off the ice more than anything. His on-ice performances are really secondary.

Why dont you pick on the guys who were actually paid big bucks to produce but fail to do so?

Kinda futile to start a thread to pick on Brisebois. The guy was brought in on a 1-year 700k contract knowing he'd be a 6th/7th d-man. He's only here to support the kids on the team off the ice more than anything. His on-ice performances are really secondary.

Why dont you pick on the guys who were actually paid big bucks to produce but fail to do so?

His cap hit is still over a million.

I know the Habs get a break next year when he does not reach his incentives but I think this thread is just asking that he retire. The game has long passed him bye.

With Breezy 14-14-5

Without 15-4-4

HE SUCKS.

He's the only habs with such a rating... when it was 10-10, I was thinking it was a coicident, but seeing it followed him up to 14-14...

Maybe not.

Other interesting stat is : we won every game Koivu scored

(and every game JMMR drank a Saku? or was it broken by the losses vs Leafs and Ottawa?)

Does anybody know what Brunet said about price & huet?

IM LOOKING for a written statement.. nevertheless he has stated twice (laughs and sens game) now that the coincidence that Huet's win lose record got better when Price is in hamilton... and that he fears Huet isnt fully on his game when he's thinking his number one job is at risk assuming when Danis or Halak are backing him up he doenst feel that pressure.

So now that price is back we will see how Huet's record turns

Then why not make him an assistant coach (ala Denis Savard in '93) because his on ice play is deflating for the guys that try to play mistake free games.

Brisebois tries too many high risk plays to be effective anymore. He doesn't have the jump or defensive capabilities to stop the opposition from good chances when he does get caught.

My biggest peeve is how much he does get played when we have a huge flux of capable D right now.

IM LOOKING for a written statement.. nevertheless he has stated twice (laughs and sens game) now that the coincidence that Huet's win lose record got better when Price is in hamilton... and that he fears Huet isnt fully on his game when he's thinking his number one job is at risk assuming when Danis or Halak are backing him up he doenst feel that pressure.

So now that price is back we will see how Huet's record turns

If he's that worried about it then there is a reason for it.

Do we really want to go into the playoffs with a guy who is that self concious?

Then why not make him an assistant coach (ala Denis Savard in '93) because his on ice play is deflating for the guys that try to play mistake free games.

Brisebois tries too many high risk plays to be effective anymore. He doesn't have the jump or defensive capabilities to stop the opposition from good chances when he does get caught.

My biggest peeve is how much he does get played when we have a huge flux of capable D right now.

If he's that worried about it then there is a reason for it.

Do we really want to go into the playoffs with a guy who is that self concious?

Or.. the win loss records might be pure coincidence and have nothing to do with Price.

I love how these guys try to come up with theories to stir up crap.

Most games I have seen the habs lose this season has not had much to do with the goalies (other then they didn't bail the team out). Most losses have been well earned with horrible effort, sloppy play, and poor coverage.

I can only think of a few games early in the season against Toronto where I thought we played better but Huet made some bad mistakes that cost us.

I also noticed that we don't win with Price in net unless we get 4 goals.

I would like to like Brisebois. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, always ready to talk to the media, loves playing for the Habs and understands the importance of the rich hockey history of this city.

However, I never liked him as a player, and in the end that's all that really matters. Brisebois had some offensive skill and imagination during his better years but always sucked defensively. I didn't understand why Gainey brought him back, even if it's only for 700K. I hope we don't have to watch Brisebois play one more game ever for the Habs. Time to retire, he's simply awful now.