Where did they Go!

Habsfan84

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
I've got another. What happened to Jocelyn thibault. Did he retire after last season or what?

He's become a full time teacher at l'académie MacDonald !! :lol:

I've got another. What happened to Jocelyn thibault. Did he retire after last season or what?

No, he just hasn't been signed yet. His wiki says the Flames have some interest in him backing up Kipper though (although thats the first I've heard of that)

What's going on with Shanny these days?

Still a UFA. Wants to come back with the rangers, but I am fairly sure that isn't happening.

What ever happened to Peter Zezel and Petr Klima? Klima was the best player on the Lightning for about 30 seconds back in the late 90s.

Still a UFA. Wants to come back with the rangers, but I am fairly sure that isn't happening.

What ever happened to Peter Zezel and Petr Klima? Klima was the best player on the Lightning for about 30 seconds back in the late 90s.

You mean the mid 90s, his last season with Tampa was 95-96. Then he jumped between the NHL and Europe. His last stint was 13 games with Detroit in 98-99. Klima hasn't played hockey since 02-03 in the Czech league and has retired for good. Can't find any more mention of him after that, I'm assuming he's just chilling with family now.

Zezel retired after that shitty incident with Vancouver in 99 and played in an Ontario Senior league from 02-05. Now he runs hockey and soccer camps for kids and coaches minor hockey.

Kjell Dahlin! :lol: Rookie of the year...then poof!! Where is he now?

And how about one of my most hated Habs, Stephane "I can score 50 but I'd rather get about 25, thanks" Richer?

He was suicidal from what I understand. Now, this isn't fact by any stretch, but I heard that part of the reason his numbers were so up and down was that he went from being super motivated to not giving a crap about anything. Manic depressive, maybe? That's just my interpretation, but I seem to recall hearing that he'd been suicidal somewhere in there and had real issues.

He was suicidal from what I understand. Now, this isn't fact by any stretch, but I heard that part of the reason his numbers were so up and down was that he went from being super motivated to not giving a crap about anything. Manic depressive, maybe? That's just my interpretation, but I seem to recall hearing that he'd been suicidal somewhere in there and had real issues.

Ouch. If that's true, I feel bad for chortling at him. Apparently though he found the travel exhausting and hated the physical play:

http://habslegends.blogspot.com/2007/10/kjell-dahlin.html

Also he coached junior hockey in Sweden after his career.

Say, what's Red Light Racicot up to nowadays?

Say, what's Red Light Racicot up to nowadays?

Maybe living up to the first part of his name? Amsterdam where anything and everything can get between them?

Hah, I know this one off the top of my head.

He's the starter for HC Lugano in the Swiss League.

apparently having alot of holes is a quality there !!

• 3 weeks later...
wow, he couldn't even make it in the ECHL?

who knows maybe china offered more money or better opportunity to get back to the bigs but can't really see it myself.

just looks sad at this point. He should be able to find a job in hockey doing something.

• 2 weeks later...
Claude Lemieux in China !!!

Either he really loves the game or either he's really, but really broke !!

I hope that the Hockey news will have enough brains to ask him to blog about his unique experience !!

Well look where Claude is Now!

http://sharks.nhl.com/team/app?articleid=3...mp;service=page

Who would've thought?

Also...what happened to Jan Bulis...

Every time we play the flyers i think...wheres Bulis and that 4 goal performance

Alexandre Daigle?