Game Thread | Habs vs. Sharks | 03/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quick.. pass the oxygen! I'm running out of air on this game... and could someone please wake up the refs... We need another lousy.. call to put us back on the PP.

This is just one of those games. Terrible reffing. Erratic goaltending. Weird breaks. Even the ice looks bad. From about the 10 minute mark of the 1st, my primary concern has been that the Habs escape this game without any injuries, because it has that kind of vibe about it - a game in which weird stuff happens.

Good that it's 5-4 now, but this is like one of those street hockey games I used to play in...next shot wins kinda stuff.

He will next game. He's only 20 but he bounces back HARD from his failures.

I am sure he will, but it would have been nice to see the A game tonight

This is just one of those games. Terrible reffing. Erratic goaltending. Weird breaks. Even the ice looks bad. From about the 10 minute mark of the 1st, my primary concern has been that the Habs escape this game without any injuries, because it has that kind of vibe about it - a game in which weird stuff happens.

Good that it's 5-4 now, but this is like one of those street hockey games I used to play in...next shot wins kinda stuff.

The ice sounds awful.

And Nabokov is extremely overrated

I'm not worried about Price. I remember Patrick Roy - he let in some stinkers as a young G as well. Price will learn and already carries himself like a #1. However, that was the risk in going with him down the stretch; with rookie goalies come rookie mistakes.

I am sure he will, but it would have been nice to see the A game tonight

The ice sounds awful.

And Nabokov is extremely overrated

No argument here.

I'm not worried about Price. I remember Patrick Roy - he let in some stinkers as a young G as well. Price will learn and already carries himself like a #1. However, that was the risk in going with him down the stretch; with rookie goalies come rookie mistakes.

I'm not worried. Just frustrated is all.

Wouldn't it be nice to see plex. get another hat!

But I'll call the next goal for Kosts! Sr.

Price doesn't have his A game tonight but I definitly wouldn't put all the blame on him. The defense has been horrible tonight and has left him out to dry a lot. Not to mention the refs have let him get beat up which has led to 2 goals although one was becuase Smolinski tripped him.

Price doesn't have his A game tonight but I definitly wouldn't put all the blame on him. The defense has been horrible tonight and has left him out to dry a lot. Not to mention the refs have let him get beat up which has led to 2 goals although one was becuase Smolinski tripped him.

He wasn't exactly strong and then he butchered the 4th one.

Not so sure I'd blame the D...they haven't been great, but two of those goals were brutal, albeit compounded by ridiculous reffing. Smolinski should have had an assist on the other one; I can't believe a veteran would do such a stupid play. In any case, I don't think Price can pull a Luongo and blame his D for this one.

GO HABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

Thank God it happened on the road...

Kozed, you need an avatar with ALL the Habs in it... So ALL the Habs will score/perform brilliantly.