Game Thread | Habs vs. Sharks | 03/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4-3 sharks.

What a demoralizing game. Everytime the habs come back, the Sharks get a flukey goal!

fv.cking bad luck. It's incredible!

Edited by Habsfan

colours are over rated man!

Agreed.

People who use colours are overrated too. :ninja:

The guys are working hard to get back in this all night and Price keeps letting them down. The last 2 never should have gone in. At 1:15 am, Price's play may force me to miss the 3rd. :angry:

I think no matter what now, you go with Halak in the next game...

I'd say leave Price in to finish this one. See how it turns out. Another goal and I'd consider yanking him, though.

New defensive strategy: If they get a breakaway pass, just send a guy out from the bench to stop him.

Well, at least we'll start the 3rd with a PP on fresh ice... Of course, the refs might ruin that... somehow... :ninja:

THAT'S IT!

I'm switching Habs' hats, putting on my new jersey and switching from martinis to scotch.

That ought to do the trick. Watch out for a monstrous period.

Well Price has not been good thats for sure other than that 5 on 3 in the first.

Markov's play on Plekanec's second was just awesome.

The officiating is terrible.

And once agian Smoke sucks.

Well, at least we'll start the 3rd with a PP on fresh ice... Of course, the refs might ruin that... somehow... :ninja:

Exactly! For how long willwe have a PP. The Refs seem to see penalties everytime we have a PP!

That 4th goal seems to have hurt our boys. For them to come back a 4th time would be amazing!

Had to log in and VENT!!! Officiating is GOD AWFUL! Sharks are a terrible team, have no business being in this game. I have learned a valuable lesson tonight...don't pick any Sharks in your playoff pool, they are going down in round 1!

This is one of the worst officiated games I have seen in a long time.

They have missed a ton of interference calls on Price, a couple of elbows, to many men and the

two ridiculously weak calls that robbed the Habs of a PP and somehow became a 4-3 for the Sharks.

Embarrasing performance from the stripes.

Unfortunately Price has been poor tonight, because the Habs have refused to quit.

The PP goal I will give him a pass on because Marleau knocked his stick out of his hands and

that is why he could not cover the 5 hole (another missed call).

But the first goal was not very good, and the 4th one was Aebischeresque