Game Thread | Habs vs. Sharks | 03/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[jinx]

Game over. That 4th goal just killed the Habs. They are done for, won't bounce back from that. They'll lay down and watch SJ run over them in the 3rd...

[/jinx]

Sadly it's game over now boys :lol:

He isnt gonna put Halak in, get real guys.

Terrible officiating, habs cant catch a break, SJ guys throwing price into his net on 4v3 right in front of ref. SJ getting all the garbage tonight. What a frustrating game.

Keep the faith... Its the name of the game for the habs this season...

The season of COME BACKS!

GO HABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

Damm, i'm gonna miss the 3rd. Gotta go play hockey myself.

Ugly 4th goal by Price, even if it was tipped. Bad timing as the Habs worked hard to tie it up. Maybe the PP can tie it again at the start of the 3rd. The reffing is kinda brutal. Where was the too many men call, and the high-stick on Grabs shoulda been 4 minutes, but what can one do.

Cmon Habs, bail out Price.

Damm, i'm gonna miss the 3rd. Gotta go play hockey myself.

Ugly 4th goal by Price, even if it was tipped. Bad timing as the Habs worked hard to tie it up. Maybe the PP can tie it again at the start of the 3rd. The reffing is kinda brutal. Where was the too many men call, and the high-stick on Grabs shoulda been 4 minutes, but what can one do.

Also the 3rd SJ goal was goalie interference. No call. Brutal!!!

Well 2 of the 4 they had were about 12 seconds long.

I know, let's hope this one will last a full 2 minutes! Actually, i take that back, I hope the Boys score in the 1st minute of the 3rd!

Keep the faith... Its the name of the game for the habs this season...

The season of COME BACKS!

You call a 1 goal deficit a comeback? LOL

I am not even worried about this game...Kostitsyn will get a giftwrapped pass from Kovy and it will be 4-4...

Than I believe that we might get a bounce to go our way to get the game winner at 5-4...if not...I really believe this game will go to OT (which i'm totally fine with...a point is a point)

I am not even worried about this game...Kostitsyn will get a giftwrapped pass from Kovy and it will be 4-4...

Than I believe that we might get a bounce to go our way to get the game winner at 5-4...if not...I really believe this game will go to OT (which i'm totally fine with...a point is a point)

No I really think we wont win pretty much everything you predict is wrong.

Also the 3rd SJ goal was goalie interference. No call. Brutal!!!

That made me mad. They were all over Price on that goal.

I'm gonna email the refs, for the start of the third period. They should call a penalty on the sharks for being asses and thugs! and give the habs a 5-3 pp.

That made me mad. They were all over Price on that goal.

I'm gonna email the refs, for the start of the third period. They should call a penalty on the sharks for being asses and thugs! and give the habs a 5-3 pp.

Good luck with that! :P

I'm not even sure these refs can read.

Agreed..! I"ll take a pint or two! :)

[counterjinx]

Forget it, we're done for. Finished. Game Over. Finito les Amigos.

[/counterjinx]

They just showed the Streit cross check that got penalized, he barely touched the Sharks player. Then they show McLaren boarding Latendresse from behind...no call. McLaren is such a goon its sick.

Habs PP looks good!