Game Thread | Habs vs. Coyotes | 06/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, I will be here with insightful analysis, a bit of bitching about the refs, and the occasional poke at Wamsley to keep you entertained. :)

That's not right. I don't comment on other teams overrated goalies. So how am I going to get you going? :lol:

Edited by Wamsley01

Hopefully a nice opportunity with Tellqvist in nets. Also they are playing back to backs. A win could put us back on top.

This is a must-win IMO..

Everygame from this point on will seem like a must win!

:ghg:

Hopefully a nice opportunity with Tellqvist in nets. Also they are playing back to backs. A win could put us back on top.

This is a must-win IMO..

Everygame from this point on will seem like a must win!

:ghg:

That's not right. I don't comment on other teams overrated goalies. So how am I going to get you going? :lol:

I am sure you will come to the conclusion tht our current goalie is over rated. It is just a matter of time. :)

I do expect / hope that Price bounces back tonight. I can't take another performance like the last game.

I am sure you will come to the conclusion tht our current goalie is over rated. It is just a matter of time. :)

I do expect / hope that Price bounces back tonight. I can't take another performance like the last game.

Well, if he never matches his hype then he will be overrated. But if I ever call him overrated it wont be until

he is 24-25 years old.

This has got to be one of the worst 1/2 periods I've seen the habs play all season. WE are lucky that Price looks like he's in top shape tonight. The rest of the team is still by teh pool.

Let's hope the PP will wake them up!