Bruins' Savard has broken back

Psycing

TSN Report: Bruins' Savard has broken back

Boston Bruins leading scorer Marc Savard suffered a broken bone in his back after being cross-checked by Canadiens forward Steve Begin in Boston 3-2 loss Saturday in Montreal.

Wow, when I saw him wincing after the incident, I thought he was just faking/over exagerating (he has a bad rep and all...) I guess this evens things up with regards to losing Komisarek to injury in the first game against Boston last Thursday.

Edited by Macaskill

TSN Report: Bruins' Savard has broken back

Boston Bruins leading scorer Marc Savard suffered a broken bone in his back after being cross-checked by Canadiens forward Steve Begin in Boston 3-2 loss Saturday in Montreal.

Wow, when I saw him wincing after the incident, I thought he was just faking/over exagerating (he has a bad rep and all...) I guess this evens things up with regards to losing Komisarek to injury in the first game against Boston last Thursday.

I give up btw. It was nyce knowing you.

he's one tough SOB. I remember that later on that play he dove in order to reach a pass and almost scored.

too bag you're injured but good for us if we play boston !!

Whoa marky_and_komi, you are so cold. Seriously, don't you wish that bum Chara had the injury instead?

Actually, I take it back. If we take them on we need Chara to play so that he can once again, for the 10th time (or whatever the number is) be OWNED OWNED & VERY OWNED BY:

begin_steve040201.jpg

I guess AC is cold too. Poor Ruins :lol:

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

I love that

"Savard Has Broken Back"

Could miss two games

LMAO friggin media :rolleyes:

It almost makes me feel like posting again in the "To all the experts", who placed our Canadien in 13th position" thread in Habs talk. :lol:

Media and experts are losing to the blogs!

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

It was right near the end, after we killed a penalty I think. It was dirty, but I didn't feel too bad about it after all the cross checks to the back that Boston gave us.

It sucks that Savard's injured though, hopefully he can come back soon.