GAME THREAD: Habs vs. Sabres | April 3rd

Psycing

Crap. Price's SO busted as the Sabres pull their goalie with 9 minutes left in the game. Earliest ever?

Stupid Brisebois.

TRADE BRISEBOIS!

And there goes our perfect PK record too.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OT, but Koz, you're aware your favourite Habs ("YVONNE STRAHOVSKI!") is starring in a film this year called ...

... wait for it ...

"The Plex"

What are the chances?

Maybe Tomas will get a cameo...

wow... what a way to thank your goalie for keeping any hope alive during the season... toskala is left in net for 8 goals agaisnt OTT

OT, but Koz, you're aware your favourite Habs ("YVONNE STRAHOVSKI!") is starring in a film this year called ...

... wait for it ...

"The Plex"

What are the chances?

Maybe Tomas will get a cameo...

No shit?! Plex is my fave player.

[cue X-Files theme music]

Hey Lindy ... you have a girl's name...

Just wanted to point it out, girly man...

Go pick up your waterbottle.

Edit:

Smoke deserved the hattrick. But first star, no. That should have gone to Carey Price.

Edited by TheAussiePosse

well he missed an empty net, so no...technically he didn't.

"Technically" he didn't get the hat trick, but he "deserved" to get it because of how well he played.

Don't try to out-lawyer-talk me ;)

"Technically" he didn't get the hat trick, but he "deserved" to get it because of how well he played.

Had he played well enough to hit the open net, he would have deserved the hat trick.

Your move, sir.

Leafs were their classy selves tonight.

Bell destroys Alfreddson with an elbow and then Tucker tells Heatley to watch his knee.

All icare about is wins with an injured club. Man does that feel good.

The team is developing good habits with all the injuries: keeping things simple, buckling down defensively, working harder, etc.

Great game by the boys tonight. They played a very good game. And had it not been because of the refs (both are from Montreal) Carey Price would have had a second straight shutout. Fvc.king bull shit calls by the refs. The Sabres got away with at least 6 or 7 missed calls. Especially that cross check against Hamrlik with a few minutes left in teh game!

In any case, our boys are playing their best hockey of the year and it at the right time!

keep it up, and let's hope for another win on Saturday. I'll be at the Bell centre with some buddies and I wanna rub it into Leaves fans faces!

Edited by Habsfan

Really wanted that shutout, woulda been nice and probably would have happened if the sabres werent in desperation mode.

Nice to see smoke making his pitch to be in the lineup everyday once the playoffs roll around, i think he's gonna be in there for his faceoff ability.

Leafs were their classy selves tonight.

Bell destroys Alfreddson with an elbow and then Tucker tells Heatley to watch his knee.

Yah, I cant wait to play them saturday :rolleyes: