Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Boston Bruins | 04/15/08

KoZed

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Price was great....but it's unfortunate that he had to be. Our offense better get it going when we get back on the good ice at the Bell centre.

Aaaaaah come on! PERFECT defensive game. Stop being so negative and give it up for the boys. They just showed the B's "Hey, we can beat you at your game, so what are you gonna do now?".

Carbo >>> Julien.

WOOHOO The Boys held on in the third. I don'T think i've ever been this stressed for anything! My heart is racing! I'm spent.

I swear at one point I was on my knees praying to the hockey gods so that our boys could hold off the Bruins. My prayers were answered!

My heart can't take another game like this! I'm gonna need a pacemaker!

Nice to see the Kid get the shutout. He was cool like a cucumber throughout the whole game!

Nice to see Breezer get the game winner!

Now let's come back home and finish this series in 5!!

GO HABS GO!!!

Price stole one, and got lucky a few times in doing it.

Fact is, we need our goalie to be able to steal a playoff game. He did it.

I am very happy.

Now could our goal scorers please finish these bums off!

PP should be perfect in game 5 to balance zen.

I want Philly over NY/NJ in round 2 so,

LET'S GO FLYERS!!

The guys at CBC must be pissed... :clap:

I was just about to say that! ######ing pathetic how the CBC cheers for anyone but the Habs. bunch of pricks!

I am very happy.

LET'S GO FLYERS!!

Yeah, we'll get Philly in Round 2, just so we can make Brière cry all the way to the bank...

Holy Jesus what a game. I haven't been that tense watching hockey in a long time.

Price. Price!! PRICE!!!@! Amazing. All of the other guys had so-so nights (besides Kostopolous, and maybe even Smoke, although I'm loathe to compliment him,, but they were both good). Guys made mistakes and made good plays. Perfect example is A. Kosty, has a few weak plays but then sets up our goal. God, that was a crazy game.

I am very happy.

LET'S GO FLYERS!!

i wouldn't say Price stole it, but he was the MVP in a win. MTL matched boston's intensity for the most part, and beat them at their own game.

Holy Jesus what a game. I haven't been that tense watching hockey in a long time.

Price. Price!! PRICE!!!@! Amazing. All of the other guys had so-so nights (besides Kostopolous, and maybe even Smoke, although I'm loathe to compliment him,, but they were both good). Guys made mistakes and made good plays. Perfect example is A. Kosty, has a few weak plays but then sets up our goal. God, that was a crazy game.

Andrei looked more like himself the second half of the game.

Anyone missing Huet still?

NO! :clap:

Especially now that he has allowed 5 vs Philly, GO FLYERS!

What a game by Komi!!!!!!! He shut Lucic down and hit him every chance he got :clap:

OLE OLE OLE!!!!

Makes you feel alive eh :)

That was awesome. Time for a pint and then off to bed with happy dreams :clap:

NO! :clap:

Especially now that he has allowed 5 vs Philly, GO FLYERS!

What a game by Komi!!!!!!! He shut Lucic down and hit him every chance he got :clap:

OLE OLE OLE!!!!

Correction, he's now given 6 goals!

I thought Streit and Markov had really bad games. Both players hesitate whenever they have the puck. Streit has made soooo many mistakes in the last few games, i almost can't believe he scored 60 points this year!

I hope things will change...and soon!

wow. Higgins was 71% in the faceoff circle... only Habs over 50%

Yet Cole and Millen kept pointing out how they were in trouble everytime he had to take a draw

Correction, he's now given 6 goals!

I thought Streit and Markov had really bad games. Both players hesitate whenever they have the puck. Streit has made soooo many mistakes in the last few games, i almost can't believe he scored 60 points this year!

I hope things will change...and soon!

Yeah, Streit sucked again. Markov was better for the most part, but he still made some very weak plays.

They better keep O'byrne in the lineup when Bouillon comes back.