Habs vs. Hurricanes | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Part of being a winner is the ability to win ugly...let's test that ability tonight!

The wins came a little to easy in the first 6 games, they need to work hard if they want to remain an elite

team. Like Chris harps every game, you need to work hard every shift, a failure to do puts them in battles

like this, and is what seperates them from the Detroits of the league

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wins came a little to easy in the first 6 games, they need to work hard if they want to remain an elite

team. Like Chris harps every game, you need to work hard every shift, a failure to do puts them in battles

like this, and is what seperates them from the Detroits of the league

Hey, they may be starting to believe their press clippings...if so, a little grounding early in the season is a good thing. 74 more games allows for lots of fine tuning. I refuse to judge this teams season in the first 2o games. On the good side, my boy Pricey is battling. He's not on his A game but he's still stopping the puck...I'm very pleased with his effort!

Hey, they may be starting to believe their press clippings...if so, a little grounding early in the season is a good thing. 74 more games allows for lots of fine tuning. I refuse to judge this teams season in the first 2o games. On the good side, my boy Pricey is battling. He's not on his A game but he's still stopping the puck...I'm very pleased with his effort!

Price is alright, what I'm not liking is our forwards who are coasting the last five meters to the puck, they got to get with the hustle and move their feet!

God I wish John Ferguson was still alive and part of the Habs...maybe he could convince Latandresse that you have to break those eggs in your pocket when you go in to the corner. Seriously, if this giu's name (pun intended) was Latervowski...he wouldn't even make the Bulldogs. Toughen up Gui!!! Play your size for christs sake!

I disagree. The kid is showing character when his A game is nowhere to be seen. I'm loving that Carey is digging down deep.

The kid is an elite level goalie, but this has been a performance with numerous mental mistakes.

The second goal was horrific and then he clears the puck for a 2 minute minor with 2 minutes to go.

I am sure he will comment about those errors after the game.

Not a night to remember is not a criticism, he does not normally make those type of mistakes.

What a pathetic PP. 4 on 3 for 2 minutes, and the guys have absolutely no fv.cking imagination out there!

That's 2 empty nets missed by Lang tonight!

I hope Guy will send Tanguay out first for the shootout, then Kovy!

Edited by Habsfan

If Cam Ward played like he does against us versus the rest of the league he would be an All-Star.

I hate that guy. You would think he was from Laval or something

The kid is an elite level goalie, but this has been a performance with numerous mental mistakes.

The second goal was horrific and then he clears the puck for a 2 minute minor with 2 minutes to go.

I am sure he will comment about those errors after the game.

Not a night to remember is not a criticism, he does not normally make those type of mistakes.

I agree with that, but I'm still impressed that he is digging down and battling in spite of his errors...it's a good sign.

price is looking much more confident in the shoot out now... good patience

Koivu!!!! I wish he could teach the others where the five hole is...

Whew... Koivu and Price for the win..

Well, we got lucky to get those 2 points, but we gave up 1 point to a conference rival!!

GC will give them crap in the dressing room!

price is looking much more confident in the shoot out now... good patience

Koivu!!!! I wish he could teach the others where the five hole is...

I'll take Carey for the win Wink :-)

Gotta love the kid for perseverance alone!

Nice job by the captain and strong rebound by Price to dominate the shootout.

Great save on Staal.

If Saku can package that move with the one to the other side he will continue to be great in the shootout