Random Trivia Question

Fanpuck33

Rob Rammage

He was drafted by Colorado, but not the franchise that moved from Quebec. He was drafted by the Colorado Rockies, who became the New Jersey Devils.

Are you counting WHA drafts? If so, Pierre Mondou

and.... just looked up the WHA drafts and saw Rick Green and Lucien DuBlois...

Yup.

next question.

Dale Hunter was traded for a first round pick( and maybe some players, I don't remember)

What guy did the Nordiques picked ??

Bravo !!

1 morceau de robot pour toi !!

i'm insulted! I did that one pure! I figured that nobody would bother to remember the pick unless it was a really good player (probably Sundin or Sakic)... I remembered that the year Sakic was drafted the Nordiques had 2 first round picks and that the other guy did squat all in the NHL. I figured that the Hunter would be around the right time to coincide with that draft... Deduction!

i'm insulted! I did that one pure! I figured that nobody would bother to remember the pick unless it was a really good player (probably Sundin or Sakic)... I remembered that the year Sakic was drafted the Nordiques had 2 first round picks and that the other guy did squat all in the NHL. I figured that the Hunter would be around the right time to coincide with that draft... Deduction!

the first pick was Bryan Fogarty who was too busy drinking to play.

to think that Boston picked Stephane Quintal a pick before Sakic :wacko:

the first pick was Bryan Fogarty who was too busy drinking to play.

to think that Boston picked Stephane Quintal a pick before Sakic :wacko:

At least Boston picked a good player... Quintal played 1000 games in the NHL. It's when guys pick complete busts before guys like Sakic that you really have to wonder what they saw...

Fogarty could've been a really huge star had it not been for his addictions. He was a very tragic case.

Edited by saskhab

At least Boston picked a good player... Quintal played 1000 games in the NHL. It's when guys pick complete busts before guys like Sakic that you really have to wonder what they saw...

Fogarty could've been a really huge star had it not been for his addictions. He was a very tragic case.

Fogarty was exceptional....its so so sad. I watched him a number of times in Niagara Falls. I work with a guy who played junior with him, and his mother used to travel with him, to try and keep him straight, but to no avail. So a horrible tragic story