Habs vs. Avalanche | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

It was going 2 mph and went in because Price opened up.. if you don't know where it is.. you close the holes, you don't open them...

Price needs to make some saves and that was very easy to save.. the second one was an upstoppable deflection.. it either hits him or goes in.. nothing he could do...

watch it again.. he didn't have to move for the shot, or the deflection.. he started to get up because he lost the puck.. I can guarantee you that Price wants that one back...

nope

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be very disappointed if we do not win this game. I watched Colorado beat the leafs the other night and I was not blown away by anyone on that team, other than Steve Duchesne (that guy is gonna be a star).

Steve Duchesne! That brought back memories. Was a good offensive D in his time.

Yeah Matt Duchene is pretty impressive for a 18 yrs old. I though he was smaller than that. Musta grew an inch and added some weight this summer. :P

Habs need to refocus.

And please Jacques, get Moen off the 1st line!

Yeah Matt Duchene is pretty impressive for a 18 yrs old. I though he was smaller than that. Musta grew an inch and added some weight this summer. :P

Habs need to refocus.

Ya put Kosty up there. Give him a reward. He is playing well.

nope cammy back on the first line

Edited by BCHabnut

Habs need to refocus.

Moen on the first line clearly defines out problem.. if he puts Cammy there, we have no 2nd line.. until Lats and AK (as examples) start playing better, I am not sure what we do. Balance the lines, or load up the first. Pleks will have no one to help...

I am tired of Lats taking a zero chance shot into the goalies pads from the side of the net when a player is right in the slot.. pass the damn puck

Gionta and Gomez move the puck so well on the PP.. at some point those are going to start going in...

gill is a good penalty killer

######ing boarding headshot on gomez then a ######ing goal

You have to wonder after all the soft calls.. they miss the worse shot of the night...

Whistles are away I guess...

wow.. could have been 2 more habs pps if the refs were calling the damn penalties..