Habs vs. Avalanche | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Hall Gill's case, I think it means "I suck"

He's played well tonight. The av's are scoreless, InshAllah, Give the guy a F@@@cking break

Price is making me nervous.. making good saves, but he is still down too much.. not sure why he is on his knees before the shots even come... hopefully the team can score some more and take the presssure off.. Price needs to relax and get his confidence back.

Price is making me nervous.. making good saves, but he is still down too much.. not sure why he is on his knees before the shots even come... hopefully the team can score some more and take the presssure off.. Price needs to relax and get his confidence back.

I thought he looked really good

I thought he looked really good

Very little work and easy shots.. my worry is that he is already on his knees.. if the shots were better, some would be going in...

I think he will look better as the game goes on if we get a lead.. I find when he is really on he waits for the player to make the first move...

On the positive side, he is out a bit more tonight, which helps immensely.

Well.. I knew they needed more then one.. the AVs sat back in the first and came on in the 2nd.. both goals were ugly, but only the first was soft.. the 2nd was just bad luck..

Still...put pucks on net and good things happen... boys stopped shooting in the 2nd...

Let's see if they can respond in the 3rd because so far, the avs are playing a great road game.. and their goalie is spot on...

I would like to see the Habs forwards if they're gonna cycle, then get the puck back to the D, at the end, cause they cycle and then just cough it up, at least let the D get a whack at the net.

both goals were ugly, but only the first was soft

The first goal defelcted off of Gomez's stick and Gorges' skate. Nothing a goalie can do on that!

As I said.. what is he doing on his friggen knees.. no idea why he opened up there, even the deflection had no business going in.. .

Let's see how he responds ( and the team... )

Come on man, it was deflected twice on the first deflection he stuck out his left pad as that's where the shot was going, then it hit a skate skate and went 5 hole. You can hardly blame him for either of those goals.

The first goal defelcted off of Gomez's stick and Gorges' skate. Nothing a goalie can do on that!

It was going 2 mph and went in because Price opened up.. if you don't know where it is.. you close the holes, you don't open them...

Price needs to make some saves and that was very easy to save.. the second one was an upstoppable deflection.. it either hits him or goes in.. nothing he could do...

Come on man, it was deflected twice on the first deflection he stuck out his left pad as that's where the shot was going, then it hit a skate skate and went 5 hole. You can hardly blame him for either of those goals.

watch it again.. he didn't have to move for the shot, or the deflection.. he started to get up because he lost the puck.. I can guarantee you that Price wants that one back...