[Game Thread] MONTREAL CANADIENS @ Toronto Maple Leafs

KoZed

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, incredibly unlucky for Beachemin but a fair goal. Now it looks like the stupid Leafs got themselves another penalty. Let's put that nail in the coffin.

EDIT: Oh wait, obviously we have a penalty. Makes all kinds of sense.

Edited by ForumGhost

Yep, incredibly unlucky for Beachemin but a fair goal. Now it looks like the stupid Leafs got themselves another penalty. Let's put that nail in the coffin.

EDIT: Oh wait, obviously we have a penalty. Makes all kinds of sense.

yeah if a leaf sucker punches a hab that means the leafs get a power play...

I generally refrain from whining about refereeing, but there IS a pattern of the Leafs getting away with murder during Habs-Leafs games. I guarantee you that this could be empirically demonstrated if someone had the stamina to go through the tapes. Personally, I think the explanation is that the refs approach these as 'rivalry' games and want to encourage a 'physical' contest, which means the dirtier team gets the advantage. Since the Leafs have been by far the dirtier franchise since about 1990, that explains these ridiculous reffing outcomes.

Silly question, but was Gill even in the scrum that happened after he scored?

No doubt Beauchimen was pissed off at Cammy, but still. Ha-ha. Cammy hit Beauchimen from behind just before Gill shot, thats why he was bent over and the puck hit his stick/hand area and went in. :lol:

Wow, Habs 3, refs 2, after 2 Periods. Pathetic. 2 minutes for talking to Komi...2 minutes for getting high sticked...2 minutes for getting punched in the face! I mean wow. Just wow!

Yeah, I thought Moen got a penalty for talking to komi. But it was Chips for the little shoulder.

Whos that twat for New York State

Whos that money grabbing whore

Komisarek is his name and hasnt got a brain

And he wont be winning trophies anymore!

Oh and the refs are making my blood boil!

You know how much that stuff is at the Bell centre? I wouldn't be throwing mine...

:lol: Same here. 9,75$ is an expensive throw for sure...

I thought there was an offside on our last goal too. Didn't see the replay though.

I'm not in the habit of bitching about the refs, and I'm used to the reds screwing us every game we play vs Toronto; but tonight is just indecent. They're not even trying to hide their bias and greed. It's like butt-raping someone and not even given them the common courtesy of a reach-around.

I'm not worried aboot the reffing yet. Usually in games like this its only a matter of time before the refs get their comeuppances. Soon 1 of the refs will accidentally get smoked by the puck or a player and the crowd will erupt with glee.

I'm not worried aboot the reffing yet. Usually in games like this its only a matter of time before the refs get their comeuppances. Soon 1 of the refs will accidentally get smoked by the puck or a player and the crowd will erupt with glee.

I'll go with a hooker giving them herpes.