GAME THREAD : Habs vs Preds

JoeLassister

4 hours before the game, guess the timing is good...

habs.jpgVS nashville_predators.gif

Habs lineup : Price, Chipchura, a few regular dmen, Scott "a pair of assists tonight" Gomez but not Latendresse.

Preds lineup : The Cube, Steve "How the hell am I not already injured" Sullivan, Dumont, Weber and a guy named Pekka Rinne.

The game is on RDS and also on CKAC 730, a few online streaming feed and the beer is in the refrigerator.

Game preview by Matt Dilworth

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1899

Edited by JoeLassister

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pleased Lats is sitting. He looked to me last game like he was going through the motions. Missing checks by more than a foot along the boards tells me he was just trying to make it look good. Failed miserably. I wanna see him come back with passion. I still have hope that he can be a big contributor to this team, he just needs to get his head right.

How bad is this game? Seriously... I'm not watching... so any info would be good

One of the worst of the year! No hard work, no second effort, no skating, MAB has had about 10 MABs, High risk passes, 42 shots to 10 says it all. And the worst of it is, Rinne looks sloppy. If they could get a scoring chance, they could tie it! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: That was the maximum puke icons I could post.

Edited by BCHabnut