Pouliot-Gomez-Gionta

D'Agostini-Plekanec-Cammalleri

Pacioretty-Metropolit-Moen

Bergeron-Lapierre-Laraque

Hamrlik-Spacek

Markov-Gorges

Gill-Mara

Price

No Ribeiro for Dallas since he was almost killed by Higgins stick.

You can watch it on RDS, or listen to it on CKAC 730 and a station called CJsomething.

Puck drops at 19h30. I know it cuz it's written on my tickets in the blue seats... See ya after the game folks...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOt sure why we aren't going with Halak, oh well hopefully Price will have a strong game and get some support.

I feel strange today, actually cheering for the laughs against the flyers, but we need some help cutting the gap.

Go Habs Go!!

nice play Laps :glare:

Bad goal on Carey but what the hell is wrong with Jacques Martin. Why send the 4th line in to take a faceoff in the offensive zone. Both 1st and 2nd lines were rested and able to take that draw. That mistake (missed faceoff, turnover, poor defensive coverage) all led to that first goal, and I blame Martin as much as Price for it.

Price one big save, let's in a weak goal and gives the puck away for almost another goal.

that was brutal.. soft goal.. play the damn shooter!

Yep Brutal goal, but how could he play the shooter, he was out of position and then went down pretty quick :blink:

SHould be going with the hot hand right now.

Unfortunately, that's Price's style for a lot of this season. Dallas is a struggling team lately, with a bad road record, and should be relatively busy to beat. So far that's not the case, as they're playing very well.

Price one big save, let's in a weak goal and gives the puck away for almost another goal.

What the hell is it with Price - should leaving the net on the delayed penalty - undecided and looking at his looking at his players - showing a lack of trust to his forwards,/dmen.

Brutal pass by Bergeron.

This could be a long night - terrible passing and plays all around.

God, how did they give it away to Errickson.

Thank god - PP GOAL!!

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Spoke to soon :wacko:

Price Way to deep in his crease.

Time for a Mike Keenan goaltending change!!

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Ugh, we kept Bouillon over Robidas

Ugh, we kept Bouillon over Robidas

Don't go there - the list is just too damn long!

well at least leafs are leading Philly :unsure:

Ugh.

Price looked like he was sleepwalking through that period. Lardass can look so lazy sometimes. This isnt some Sunday afternoon street hockey game you fat twit! WAKE THE F UP!

Same goes for almost everyone on the first PP unit. Look guys, I know your pass/shot idea looks nice in your head. But there's 4 guys from the other team in front of you. That nice long soft pass WILL be picked off. That little wrist shot WILL be blocked. WAKE THE F UP!

D'agostini: stop trying to pass. You can't do it. Just leave the puck to your linemates, focus on getting open and do what you do best: shoot in the goalie's crest. You'll get us a faceoff in the offensive zone, which is about the only positive thing you can do for us right now.

Pacioretty: stop trying to dangle. You can't do it, or you have your head down when you do. Just hit guys and park your ass in the goalies face.

Lapierre: passing to the point 99% of the times you have the puck in the offensive zone is almost an automatic, indirect giveaway unless the guy at the point is wearing #79. Why dont you try to drive to the net for a change?

Hamrlik: Really? 35 years old and you still dont know that trying to hit a forward who's rushing after the puck in the corner is an automatic interference penalty? Really?

Martin: put MAB with Camm and Plex already. You know he's the only guy right there who can actually put the puck in the net, not on the goalie.

This tamed, flat, emotionless bunch is starting to really piss me off. PLAY WITH SOME GODDAMN BALLS AND PASSION YOU F***ING PANSIES!!!

Ugh.

Price looked like he was sleepwalking through that period. Lardass can look so lazy sometimes. This isnt some Sunday afternoon street hockey game you fat twit! WAKE THE F UP!

Same goes for almost everyone on the first PP unit. Look guys, I know your pass/shot idea looks nice in your head. But there's 4 guys from the other team in front of you. That nice long soft pass WILL be picked off. That little wrist shot WILL be blocked. WAKE THE F UP!

D'agostini: stop trying to pass. You can't do it. Just leave the puck to your linemates, focus on getting open and do what you do best: shoot in the goalie's crest. You'll get us a faceoff in the offensive zone, which is about the only positive thing you can do for us right now.

Pacioretty: stop trying to dangle. You can't do it, or you have your head down when you do. Just hit guys and park your ass in the goalies face.

Lapierre: passing to the point 99% of the times you have the puck in the offensive zone is almost an automatic, indirect giveaway unless the guy at the point is wearing #79. Why dont you try to drive to the net for a change?

Hamrlik: Really? 35 years old and you still dont know that trying to hit a forward who's rushing after the puck in the corner is an automatic interference penalty? Really?

Martin: put MAB with Camm and Plex already. You know he's the only guy right there who can actually put the puck in the net, not on the goalie.

This tamed, flat, emotionless bunch is starting to really piss me off. PLAY WITH SOME GODDAMN BALLS AND PASSION YOU F***ING PANSIES!!!

+1

And as I said before the game - why wouldn't they start Halak after his last performance???

Don't know why coaches don't pull goalies anymore to wake up their teams????

Edited by hab29RETIRED